Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Old [KitPvP] Disguise/Nick Mode [KPVP]

Fuii

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Fuii
What is your suggestion about?:
Disguise/Nick Mode [KPVP]
What section is this suggestion for?:
KitPvP
Describe your suggestion:
A command/mode that lets donators (preferably hero rank+) be disguised so they can PVP in iron or whatever they want without being constantly targeted by hackers or other players, most people see a ranked dude and they insta go for him and we ranked players ALWAYS get atleast 2 people on the server who target us just for our ranks.
DESCRIPTION MORE VIVIDLY: the feature lets you change skin and name so you're essentially a different player and your [RANK] tag wont be visible during the usage of the feature, I can't stress this enough how many times i had to use an alt just to PVP in iron or without being targeted by like 4 diamonds dudes.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
This disguise feature is helpful for ALL, it doesn't give the user an advantage, and it gives you the ease to pvp without being focused because you support the server, and also it would help cause when ranked people want to pvp in iron, and they now can because of the feature, people on the server can now pvp more fairly without someone saying oh this server is p2w etc. Thanks for reading
- fuii

Didgerido

Addicted Member
That could be done if there were a tags system set up on the server that allows you to change your prefix, but currently I don’t think one is available. Also I guess a /tag remove command or something could be added to manipulate your prefix on your name, such as /tag set <donor rank (i.e. immortal: /tag set Immortal). +1