Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied KitPvP Kitpvp - Beta-Testing and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Crueling​

What is the suggestion about?
Kitpvp - Beta-Testing and more.​

Description:
Managerial aspects.
It is no surprise that the gamemode has deteriorated over the past years. Mainly, I would like to say it is because of the development team responsible for taking care of the gamemode. From what it seems, there is none, all of its development is done by Thiemo and the Owners. Both are respectively "busy", Thiemo being in-charge of the minigames - Biggest gamemode on the network, and the owners busy running three different Minecraft servers and recently more busy taking vacations, which is understandable to some extent as they have lives.

The gamemode is neglected due to these reasons, now, lets try to suggest some fixes to these things.
First and foremost, the gamemode needs a designated developer that has a sunday in its weekends:
View: https://imgur.com/orgbe2x

This will allow for improvements that are much needed on the gamemode because as of now, we are still waiting for a fix on summer gkit that has been broken since its introduction back in 2020.

The other thing that is needed is a team of beta-testers, similar to the minigames community. As Thiemo himself has said we cannot make up our minds, partially may be right, and this is why we need a team of beta-testers so the gamemode is tested before being released to the public for it to be criticized once again.

This team of beta-testers will be used in small polls and feedback on features / testing of features before their initial release. Players will be able to apply for it on a google document. I have been asking for this since the implementation of the minigames community, They didn't even need it as much as us, their voices get heard while we are just sitting here playing with our thumbs trying to tell you why the prestige shop is important, (not like the whole gamemode revolves around it)

Prestige Shop.
This is necessary, The kitpvp gamemode revolves around prestige, and currently there is no reward for it, NADA. We are on the fourth map of the gamemode, Yes I know, there have only been four maps since 2016ish - 2021 (Not sure when the first original kitmap was released). What does this show? There has been no gameplay development since map two. Well, we did have rewards for map three but the prestige system was fucked with too many points to level up and the rewards weren't good. However, in map four, they fixed the point thing but somehow forgot or were too lazy to add the rewards which you know you would think they would since it took a whole year to reset it.

This was apparently supposed to be added that forgotten sunday that never came, so I am sure Thiemo already had a plan for this that was never put into action so I am not going to suggest anything regarding this, However to give you guys a reference of what the prestige system should be please refer to ovq's post in this thread:

Prestige should NOT be rewarded with items, please don't make the reward sets or something I will be extremely disappointed.
My man ovq spent so much time on that leveling system and you guys completely ignored it, is that how you treat players and staff members? It wasn't even like it got negative feedback, everyone agreed with the post mostly, and yet prestige shop will never see the light of day.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
1. This is literally NEEDED, kitpvp REVOLVES around prestige, I don't think I need to provide any more reason to why its important.
2. Beta-testing program will be helpful for practice as well as kitpvp, it will improve the communication with owners to players and players to developers
3. you won't get trashed by 13 year olds for not being able to add a single game changing thing in the year it took you guys to reset the gamemode.
4. You can sell beta access like your currently doing with minigames, wow more revenue should definately accept.​

SabitTSDM07

Donator
Donator
Suggestion Feedback - UPVOTED

Hello, DROGON623,
Thank you for suggesting your idea on JartexNetwork.
I have reviewed your suggestion and decided to Upvote/+1 due to the following reasons:

• Reasons stated by you

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
+1.

Maybe open up Team PvP for the community same was Team Minigames was able to be joined by non-staff members. Don't think there's any excuse not to give KitPvP some love. It gets a decent amount of players, and money wise I believe it brings in a lot of revenue.

SabitTSDM07

Donator
Donator
+1.

Maybe open up Team PvP for the community same was Team Minigames was able to be joined by non-staff members. Don't think there's any excuse not to give KitPvP some love. It gets a decent amount of players, and money wise I believe it brings in a lot of revenue.
I suggested that a while ago but it got denied. I hope they make it public this time.

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
I don’t think they’ll open up team pvp community. Why would they. The gamemode gets like 80-100 players a day.

Team minigames got a community because mg is like 75% of the players each day

If they do accept it. Who would be team pvp leader.

Kitpvp gets a reset every 1-2 years so I would say it will be pointless in beta testing

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
+1.

+1 agreed a lot very much from ovq

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
+1 on everything except the "team kitpvp" thing, team minigames was created with the goal of letting the right players help manage the biggest gamemodes on jartex, I personally don't think a mode with around 150 players requires the same treatment

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
DROGON623

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1 on everything except the "team kitpvp" thing, team minigames was created with the goal of letting the right players help manage the biggest gamemodes on jartex, I personally don't think a mode with around 150 players requires the same treatment

I don’t think they’ll open up team pvp community. Why would they. The gamemode gets like 80-100 players a day.

Team minigames got a community because mg is like 75% of the players each day

If they do accept it. Who would be team pvp leader.

Kitpvp gets a reset every 1-2 years so I would say it will be pointless in beta testing
I suggested team pvp as none of the developers right now know what the gamemode needs and purely depends on suggestions from 1-4 people every year. This is because they have no experience with playing the gamemode and dont know what it needs. Team pvp would make it easier for the community to communicate with the devs and owners on whst update they would like to see snd fluently "discuss" these changes and their pros and cons.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
yeah but that's why team pvp exists for staff right now, if there really are specific things the gamemode needs then there is no reason to have more than a handful of people voice those things to the people who handle the gamemode. what I'm saying is, if you already know what you need, why would you need a dozen people to constantly repeat that?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
DROGON623

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
yeah but that's why team pvp exists for staff right now, if there really are specific things the gamemode needs then there is no reason to have more than a handful of people voice those things to the people who handle the gamemode. what I'm saying is, if you already know what you need, why would you need a dozen people to constantly repeat that?
The same goes for minigames lol? Actually, minigames doesn't deserve it even more as all you guys do is suggest shop changes or cosmetics, which doesn't really change many aspects of the gamemode. While on the other hand if therr are a dozen people brain storming for updates for kitpvp there is a lot more room for creativity and more the people, more diverse the ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.