Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Just give us some normal survival.

LogikWasTaken

IGN
LogikWasTaken
Can yall devs not get the hint? You guys are just fucking ruining the survival experience for us of the survival community just trying to have fun without spending absurd amounts of money on the game. You see many players day by day asking for a change, people dissatisfied with your work but still neglect it?

I'll say it simply: remove all ur p2w bullshit like crates, pets, gkits, kits etc and just give us survival with claims and shops. THATS IT, ITS REALLY THAT SIMPLE. You just see every day filthy rich people with staff biased on the side (ahem: BB8EZ) just getting absurd amout of items and privileges and on the other side, players tryna have fun in a multiplayer survival world with nothing.

Fix ur game greedy ass mfs

gdbs

Donator
Donator
IGN
gdbs
Spending so much money on a block game and your supporting it, you and BB8 have serious issues. And probably the rest of your disfunctional team you're in.
I legit spent 0euro and i have king and dia rank, tf r u on about lol

gdbs

Donator
Donator
IGN
gdbs
I think it would be a stupid thing to spend IRL money on game since u spend money on buying that game(anygame) and then spending more money in that bruh..
With that money i can feed myself or give to people who r in need of money like homeless people or charity....
Think about it with a mature mind bro...
Jartex is a charity, it gives money to ppl in need, like gunfire (joke)

Sp4rkxdd

IGN
Sp4rkxdd
Can yall devs not get the hint? You guys are just fucking ruining the survival experience for us of the survival community just trying to have fun without spending absurd amounts of money on the game. You see many players day by day asking for a change, people dissatisfied with your work but still neglect it?

I'll say it simply: remove all ur p2w bullshit like crates, pets, gkits, kits etc and just give us survival with claims and shops. THATS IT, ITS REALLY THAT SIMPLE. You just see every day filthy rich people with staff biased on the side (ahem: BB8EZ) just getting absurd amout of items and privileges and on the other side, players tryna have fun in a multiplayer survival world with nothing.

Fix ur game greedy ass mfs
True, Players can asking for changes And They should remove money thing, It's very annoying when player ask

IGN || Sp4rkxdd ---- Discord || Sp4rkxd#2772

AkashK

Donator
Donator
IGN
Akashk
bro this was a threat about server being p2w and you bringed up world war 3 ;-;
the fatass staff aint care about their players experience all they care about is MONEY . they dont give a fuck about fixing anything else so keep dreaming . they aint gona remove the p2w perks .