Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Just give us some normal survival.

LogikWasTaken

IGN
LogikWasTaken
Can yall devs not get the hint? You guys are just fucking ruining the survival experience for us of the survival community just trying to have fun without spending absurd amounts of money on the game. You see many players day by day asking for a change, people dissatisfied with your work but still neglect it?

I'll say it simply: remove all ur p2w bullshit like crates, pets, gkits, kits etc and just give us survival with claims and shops. THATS IT, ITS REALLY THAT SIMPLE. You just see every day filthy rich people with staff biased on the side (ahem: BB8EZ) just getting absurd amout of items and privileges and on the other side, players tryna have fun in a multiplayer survival world with nothing.

Fix ur game greedy ass mfs

Riley_is_dead

Donator
Donator
IGN
Riley_is_dead
True True, I agree with your statement!

Little Bob also want P2W to end!
Bob is Angry!images (2).png

-[Knight] Riley_is_dead

witchblades

Can yall devs not get the hint? You guys are just fucking ruining the survival experience for us of the survival community just trying to have fun without spending absurd amounts of money on the game. You see many players day by day asking for a change, people dissatisfied with your work but still neglect it?

I'll say it simply: remove all ur p2w bullshit like crates, pets, gkits, kits etc and just give us survival with claims and shops. THATS IT, ITS REALLY THAT SIMPLE. You just see every day filthy rich people with staff biased on the side (ahem: BB8EZ) just getting absurd amout of items and privileges and on the other side, players tryna have fun in a multiplayer survival world with nothing.

Bb8 doesn't have any on on his side me and him were banned for duping - saybye

gdbs

Donator
Donator
IGN
gdbs

Disagreed i got a few top ranks and the best items in survival for free, i can assure you, its just skill, smt that you probably dont have since you're making this suggestion

gdbs

Donator
Donator
IGN
gdbs

Welcome to fact or cap.
Result: Cap 100%

W Moment
Convayed badge got perm banned, bb8 got perm banned, saying got perm banned, goran got perm banned, karl got perm banned (on 1 of both servers) and they all kings or nooble rank, SO TF ARE YOU ON ABOUT

Riley_is_dead

Donator
Donator
IGN
Riley_is_dead
Convayed badge got perm banned, bb8 got perm banned, saying got perm banned, goran got perm banned, karl got perm banned (on 1 of both servers) and they all kings or nooble rank, SO TF ARE YOU ON ABOUT
Haha alot of S7 🌚
Nice.
Very nice.
Everyone grinded i fully 100% agree like 100% i bb8 grinding on his all accounts to get 4+ S7 like yeah that's legit bro 100% legit.

gdbs

Donator
Donator
IGN
gdbs
Haha alot of S7 🌚
Nice.
Very nice.
Everyone grinded i fully 100% agree like 100% i bb8 grinding on his all accounts to get 4+ S7 like yeah that's legit bro 100% legit.
if you are sooo jealus of bb8 just spend irl money lol ,let him do what ever he wants, stop being shady

PavanWalker

if you are sooo jealus of bb8 just spend irl money lol ,let him do what ever he wants, stop being shady
I think it would be a stupid thing to spend IRL money on game since u spend money on buying that game(anygame) and then spending more money in that bruh..
With that money i can feed myself or give to people who r in need of money like homeless people or charity....
Think about it with a mature mind bro...

Average_yt

Spending so much money on a block game and your supporting it, you and BB8 have serious issues. And probably the rest of your disfunctional team you're in.