MerhusDagon Donator Donator Starter Typer II Typer Approved Joined October 29, 2017 Messages 962 Points 79 Age 20 May 19, 2021 #1 Are people willing to debate controversial topics? Why, if you say yes or no?
TitanPlayzYT Donator Donator Joined March 30, 2019 Messages 89 Points 14 June 6, 2021 #2 I think no replies in around 3 weeks should tell you the answer to that one... Oops sorry for grave digging... Last edited: June 8, 2021
I think no replies in around 3 weeks should tell you the answer to that one... Oops sorry for grave digging...
AUTHOR AUTHOR MerhusDagon Donator Donator Starter Typer II Typer Approved Joined October 29, 2017 Messages 962 Points 79 Age 20 June 7, 2021 #3 TitanPlayzYT said: I think no replies in around 3 weeks should tell you the answer to that one... Click to expand... You pulled this shit up from the grave
TitanPlayzYT said: I think no replies in around 3 weeks should tell you the answer to that one... Click to expand... You pulled this shit up from the grave