Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

A question

Sujaygopu

Donator
Donator
IGN
Sujaygopu
So my question is that did Jartex remove kingdom , frost and dino for like a year just to add under bridges?
Like they didn't do anything other updates on those maps expect adding some other things.
So did they just remove them to add bridge or they are gonna add more maps and make changes??

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
So my question is that did Jartex remove kingdom , frost and dino for like a year just to add under bridges?
Like they didn't do anything other updates on those maps expect adding some other things.
So did they just remove them to add bridge or they are gonna add more maps and make changes??
Well minigames maps are in continue changes, the builders team works on making maps that look better then the ones u play on, u can also submit a map in https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/map-submissions.157/ how ever i really dont think they will do more map changes to bridge since the map is really ok, probably they will add some few more maps

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

Sujaygopu

Donator
Donator
IGN
Sujaygopu

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
Ok man, I just want to explain some facts to you:
Devs really don’t caring about tb, tb isn’t from jartex already (origin: MGZ). They just treat tb like a stepchild, they never make logical decisions . They are only ruining tb more and more. About maps: In before, we had some original maps like cliffs, pirates etc. But then, they added frost, kingdom and dino. Then, they removed it because of some reasons (not being compatitable with the bridge’s itself etc.) and a few months later, most of tb players wanted new maps. But due to our devs being too lazy (or map builders, every of them are same), they wanted to fix the problems of these 3 maps (frost, kingdom and dino), just like adding some things as you said (underbridge etc.). Why they are doing this? Because they don’t really want to work on the bridge, they just want to hold tb players in their server and trying to make them happy with minimum effort. They will never work properly for tb (if this situation will be going like this), so, don't keep your expectations high, things like this are normal.

Have a good day!
Kind Regards,
~ Poldotka

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Ok man, I just want to explain some facts to you:
Devs really don’t caring about tb, tb isn’t from jartex already (origin: MGZ). They just treat tb like a stepchild, they never make logical decisions . They are only ruining tb more and more. About maps: In before, we had some original maps like cliffs, pirates etc. But then, they added frost, kingdom and dino. Then, they removed it because of some reasons (not being compatitable with the bridge’s itself etc.) and a few months later, most of tb players wanted new maps. But due to our devs being too lazy (or map builders, every of them are same), they wanted to fix the problems of these 3 maps (frost, kingdom and dino), just like adding some things as you said (underbridge etc.). Why they are doing this? Because they don’t really want to work on the bridge, they just want to hold tb players in their server and trying to make them happy with minimum effort. They will never work properly for tb (if this situation will be going like this), so, don't keep your expectations high, things like this are normal.

Have a good day!
Kind Regards,
~ Poldotka
Well I think that skywars and bedwars are the main minigames on the server, and that tb is not that good in my opinion.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Well I think that skywars and bedwars are the main minigames on the server, and that tb is not that good in my opinion.
Yeetboi2840 Yeetboi2840 I knpw that TheBridge is also a thing and that sbd and Skyblock are one of the most played on the server.. But mosts of them also play bedwars:skywars and we are here talking about MINIGAMES not about the whole server.

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
They did like adding more diamond ores in the center in some map and adding iron and gold block, but it's useless, I don't think so they will make more maps because thru don't really care about Tb

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
Well I think that skywars and bedwars are the main minigames on the server
Yes, unfortunately. Skywars and Bedwars are the main minigames in jartex, and tb is really underrated for now.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Yes, unfortunately. Skywars and Bedwars are the main minigames in jartex, and tb is really underrated for now.
Well thats good that skywars and bedwars are the main games on jartex minigames.. More players/enemies to play against.