Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

jump boost broken

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

SniffyTrash

One game where I was playing with my friends and we were up against tryhards, we tried to do jump boost. I went to mid, collected 1 emerald and back to base to buy jump boost, after that I was in the bridge with 2 opponents infront of me. I drank the jump boost and tapped one guy off, and as soon as I jump I immediately get teleported near the void and with no escape, it costed me the game.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

SniffyTrash

its working for me
One game where I was playing with my friends and we were up against tryhards, we tried to do jump boost. I went to mid, collected 1 emerald and back to base to buy jump boost, after that I was in the bridge with 2 opponents infront of me. I drank the jump boost and tapped one guy off, and as soon as I jump I immediately get teleported near the void and with no escape, it costed me the game.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

SniffyTrash

i dont think so

iQuackly

Donator
Donator

jump boost is fine. when you bed gets destroyed in 4v4s it helps a lot to clutch the game so its not broken