Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Jump Boost

ImperialX10

How do I get jump boost, i have see many people have it. someone said it was through gangs

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Yep.

There's a gang perk that costs 15 Gang Bucks. If you're the owner of your gang, or have permission, you can unlock the perk in the /g perks menu, its icon is a feather.

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
HOW TO GET GANG BUCK BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh
You get gang bucks by completing gang missions (/g missions). They reset daily at 0:00 server time. You can see what time it is ingame with /time, by pressing TAB, or by looking at the top (or bottom, I forget) of your scoreboard on the right.

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
As members of this forum, we often discuss gameplay, events, and various other topics related to our gaming experiences. However, one aspect that is often overlooked is the performance of the staff members who work tirelessly behind the scenes to ensure that our gaming experience is smooth and enjoyable.
In light of this, our review will cover the following theorems: the invisible gavel '/warn powers' and the awareness of lingo "in-jokes" held by known collaborators of the staff team. We conduct this assessment using an array of anonymous testimonials, gamer methodology, and an unhealthy fascination with squares. Special note should be taken regarding distinctions between forum and discord culture, as
Cooking Courtney Unveiled - Scandalous Allegation Ransacks Reputation. "Jackals Implicated Me", Informants Confide
both provide barriers of engagement quite distinct to the routine server experience. Moreover, by stressing these elements we show that most common criticisms lack precise knowledge of domain requirements and should be referred to as unfounded cringe; further parroting of said points should see referral to the closest reflective surface, effective immediately.