Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Jartex staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaMist888

Hi all. I’m SeaMist888 if you don’t know me, I play a bit of survival jartex ! Well not so much anymore. The reason being staff like madcc are destroying the game. We have had longtime ranked players leaving because of abuse from staff, letting their friends do whatever they please while the rest of us who have played for a long time get muted-targeted because we have a voice. It hurts me so to say I know about 30 ranked players who have left because of this abuse and I’m thinking of leaving to. Sort your staff out, we all want to have fun but when punishments don’t happen the same because their friends with mods it gets quite tiring. Hopfully this can put some bearing as to why there’s normally only 10 ranked players on - when last season over 30 were on at any time. Thanks.

SimplifyT

Donator
Donator
IGN
SimplifyT
Well sea u got some good points ngl.

SeaMist888 SeaMist888 if u want to do a staff report u can head to reports forum.

Last season there were no staffs online at all whole time but this time they r doing wat we wanted tho.This was always a suggestion to get some staff on survival.
But ye they did take some wrong decisions.

Hi all. I’m SeaMist888 if you don’t know me, I play a bit of survival jartex ! Well not so much anymore. The reason being staff like madcc are destroying the game. We have had longtime ranked players leaving because of abuse from staff, letting their friends do whatever they please while the rest of us who have played for a long time get muted-targeted because we have a voice. It hurts me so to say I know about 30 ranked players who have left because of this abuse and I’m thinking of leaving to. Sort your staff out, we all want to have fun but when punishments don’t happen the same because their friends with mods it gets quite tiring. Hopfully this can put some bearing as to why there’s normally only 10 ranked players on - when last season over 30 were on at any time. Thanks.
Staff bad change them . I agree what seamist is saying change them

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SeaMist888

SeaMist888

What the? There indeed is a rule for flooding.
My point to that was - holo was not flooding, he was killing players and didn’t even write in chat. That’s what we should be focusing on now.

SimplifyT

Donator
Donator
IGN
SimplifyT
My point to that was - holo was not flooding, he was killing players and didn’t even write in chat. That’s what we should be focusing on now.
So he got a false warning cuz of his kill messages then ig but idk if kill messages r mutable.

Str122

Donator
Donator
IGN
Str122
Hello , I am Str122 and I agree with sea as some times, some staff abuse their powers to people that have not done anything wrong .

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
As mention by someone, if you think a staff member is abusing, report them here, https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/staff-reports.97/

Sup boys beetle here sea got a point all I did was say the word cum and I got muted which I thought was extremely racist and when I ask questions that person dont usually respond which I find extremely sexist so yeah
The word you mention is consider as inappropriate languages. There is no excuse of saying "I meant in come" since the letter is far away.

Oh yeah I forgot my home boy con got muted for no reason than he got unmuted and said he was getting raped by zombies than got remuted I get the mute the second time but the first time was very false
Very common sense, saying those is inappropriate Behavior. You could use other words instead of "raped"

So he got a false warning cuz of his kill messages then ig but idk if kill messages r mutable.
No, kill message is not mutable/ warnable.

Status
Not open for further replies.