Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Jartex staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaMist888

Hi all. I’m SeaMist888 if you don’t know me, I play a bit of survival jartex ! Well not so much anymore. The reason being staff like madcc are destroying the game. We have had longtime ranked players leaving because of abuse from staff, letting their friends do whatever they please while the rest of us who have played for a long time get muted-targeted because we have a voice. It hurts me so to say I know about 30 ranked players who have left because of this abuse and I’m thinking of leaving to. Sort your staff out, we all want to have fun but when punishments don’t happen the same because their friends with mods it gets quite tiring. Hopfully this can put some bearing as to why there’s normally only 10 ranked players on - when last season over 30 were on at any time. Thanks.

Bigboygats

Yo boys bogy here, Same i agree i was sitting there afk and I come back to say something and I was muted for no reason like for no fking reason that is so annoying and I'm tired of it that's why I play pika more that jartex now the reason being Madcc, Please demote him from staff he abuses it and no one is gonna play JN survival because of it. This is my msg boys Bogy Out!!!!

Mad_King

Hi all. I’m SeaMist888 if you don’t know me, I play a bit of survival jartex ! Well not so much anymore. The reason being staff like madcc are destroying the game. We have had longtime ranked players leaving because of abuse from staff, letting their friends do whatever they please while the rest of us who have played for a long time get muted-targeted because we have a voice. It hurts me so to say I know about 30 ranked players who have left because of this abuse and I’m thinking of leaving to. Sort your staff out, we all want to have fun but when punishments don’t happen the same because their friends with mods it gets quite tiring. Hopfully this can put some bearing as to why there’s normally only 10 ranked players on - when last season over 30 were on at any time. Thanks.
true true Cuz he Warned HOLO2029862 for flooding i search it up in Jartex rules and dosent show anything agnest flooding in 5 sec he made up rule called flooding and he warned player for it hes staff abuseing pls Jartex Owner do something before server be dead dead and just like he made Zmaj quit server cuz he told him soons you get unban i muted you Evrey 4 words you type

Last edited:

HOLO2029862

IGN
HOLO2029862
I know right sea he is abusing his staff role

HOLO2029862

IGN
HOLO2029862
true true Cuz he Warned HOLO2029862 for flooding i search it up in Jartex rules and dosent show anything agnest flooding in 5 sec he made up rule called flooding and he warned player for it hes staff abuseing pls Jartex Owner do something before server be dead dead and just like he made Zmaj quit server cuz he told him soons you get unban i muted you Evrey 4 latters you type
its every 4 messages in a row not 4 letters

Status
Not open for further replies.