Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Jartex staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaMist888

Hi all. I’m SeaMist888 if you don’t know me, I play a bit of survival jartex ! Well not so much anymore. The reason being staff like madcc are destroying the game. We have had longtime ranked players leaving because of abuse from staff, letting their friends do whatever they please while the rest of us who have played for a long time get muted-targeted because we have a voice. It hurts me so to say I know about 30 ranked players who have left because of this abuse and I’m thinking of leaving to. Sort your staff out, we all want to have fun but when punishments don’t happen the same because their friends with mods it gets quite tiring. Hopfully this can put some bearing as to why there’s normally only 10 ranked players on - when last season over 30 were on at any time. Thanks.

Hi all. I’m SeaMist888 if you don’t know me, I play a bit of survival jartex ! Well not so much anymore. The reason being staff like madcc are destroying the game. We have had longtime ranked players leaving because of abuse from staff, letting their friends do whatever they please while the rest of us who have played for a long time get muted-targeted because we have a voice. It hurts me so to say I know about 30 ranked players who have left because of this abuse and I’m thinking of leaving to. Sort your staff out, we all want to have fun but when punishments don’t happen the same because their friends with mods it gets quite tiring. Hopfully this can put some bearing as to why there’s normally only 10 ranked players on - when last season over 30 were on at any time. Thanks.
I agree, like srsly wtf is wrong with these mods. they are being so fucking stupid and partial. Jartex will soon die if the mods arnt changed. Madcc u motherfucking bitch, about 400 people used the glitch an du banned about what 14?

glowinginksac

I definitely agree with this, I believe I was targeted as I had over a stack of netherite (which I hadn't xrayed), It was pretty cheap in shop, I resold in ah, and the next day, unexpectedly, as soon as I /msged my friend I was going to go mining or looking for Redstone, I was being spectate which led to me banned, I've admitted to using xray, yes I know its a bad thing, but the thing is, everything I've said privately in /msg that isn't for anyone else were seen. This makes me feel like my personal space is getting invaded.

Another point is (no evidence), I was muted 2-3 times by Madcc, which was confusing as they were all sentences that were long and I actually took time writing to respond to people. On the other hand, GuessWhoIAmLol sends around 20 messages with a maximum of 5 letter words, and does not get muted, only because they were in the same survival clan. Although I may be mistaken, this is really really unfair on our end, Yes keeping hackers away is good, but come on man, atleast mute players that are doing worse in your clans, just because yall good friends, it's your job to tell them to stop or warn them, Ovq and Madcc were both in chat after this, there was no sign of them telling GuessWhoIAmLol to stop, I obtained the screenshot from a friend, so that's why I'm unsure about this, but you know, it is what it is

glowinginksac

Also, I was muted for flooding, for someone else's behalf, which was kind of confusing, I asked madcc why but my friends told me to stop as I may be muted again

Status
Not open for further replies.