Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Jartex Please!(Petition for fixing SBF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethicergy

Donator
Donator
Respected Jartex owners and staff, After a long time Skyblock Fantasy was reset, But most of the things are broken still, Many players report in forums but all said is to put in bugs area. (This is not about just one bug.), So Myself, I decided to make this Thread as a Petition
to ask Jartex devs and owners to take this serious,

We all know Jartex is a small server of 6000 people average and even then they care about the game, but i wish equality should be kept, After so many requests, The SBF reset came, but many things like Supplycrates, Frenzy Farms all do not work even now,
So dear Skyblock Fantasy Players, Please promote this so this can be seen to people who is administered to do the necessary things to keep a happy and peaceful server intact

(This is my opinion and i have no hate or conflict with anyone in Jartex)

NotSharkGamer

Respected Jartex owners and staff, After a long time Skyblock Fantasy was reset, But most of the things are broken still, Many players report in forums but all said is to put in bugs area. (This is not about just one bug.), So Myself, I decided to make this Thread as a Petition
to ask Jartex devs and owners to take this serious,

We all know Jartex is a small server of 6000 people average and even then they care about the game, but i wish equality should be kept, After so many requests, The SBF reset came, but many things like Supplycrates, Frenzy Farms all do not work even now,
So dear Skyblock Fantasy Players, Please promote this so this can be seen to people who is administered to do the necessary things to keep a happy and peaceful server intact

(This is my opinion and i have no hate or conflict with anyone in Jartex)
its not possible to fix all problems that quick

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
that's what petition means
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Please enter a message with more than 6 words
noun
  1. a formal written request, typically one signed by many people, appealing to authority with respect to a particular cause.

That is the first google definition but alright.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Hey, Ethicergy Ethicergy

I will be locking your thread to prevent any drama. Though we are thankful for letting us be aware of these bugs at SBF, and I personally will try to remind the DEV team to fix them as soon as possible.

Have fun playing on JN.

Regards,
rLilJesus

Status
Not open for further replies.