Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Jartex Please!(Petition for fixing SBF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethicergy

Donator
Donator
Respected Jartex owners and staff, After a long time Skyblock Fantasy was reset, But most of the things are broken still, Many players report in forums but all said is to put in bugs area. (This is not about just one bug.), So Myself, I decided to make this Thread as a Petition
to ask Jartex devs and owners to take this serious,

We all know Jartex is a small server of 6000 people average and even then they care about the game, but i wish equality should be kept, After so many requests, The SBF reset came, but many things like Supplycrates, Frenzy Farms all do not work even now,
So dear Skyblock Fantasy Players, Please promote this so this can be seen to people who is administered to do the necessary things to keep a happy and peaceful server intact

(This is my opinion and i have no hate or conflict with anyone in Jartex)

Rafelandroid2

Frenzy Farms warp works but you cant use the portal warp, you have to use the /warp farms im pretty sure. and people also flooded the supply crate chest that isnt in the pvp area with skyblock menu clocks. they also need to fix the anvil combiner not keeping enchantments

Modena__

Donator
Donator
IGN
TotallyNotLeo
+1, there was barely any effort put into this reset. They just threw a bunch of different aspects from SBD and (insert most popular Minecraft server) into SBF without any regard toward the bugs. Imo this reset probably took half an hour to code and another 15 mins to add plugins. There should be more work done and more effort put into resets like this in the near future, otherwise we're just gonna see tons of bias towards other gamemodes (namely SBD and Factions) that have 10x more thought put into them compared to what we have now at SBF.

Edit : Forgot to mention, the levelling system is completely outrageous. At times it takes days just to get a level upgrade and if you've been solo grinding for 2 weeks (basically me) it's practically impossible to catch up. We should see more community-based opinions put into future resets (just like other gamemodes) where they ask for opinions prior to resets and add such input into the game. That way, we won't see absolute dictatorship and bias in the system.

Last edited:

DiamondDemon

+1

TotallyNotLeo is right this servers leveling system is outrageous. not only that but the wood mine and the resources mines make it less vanilla like SBF was supposed to be. The only thing good about this server is that it doesnt have a broken economy thanks to the boss mines like SBD

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
This is a suggestion? Don't remember the last time they accepted a gamemode thread as a suggestion.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Your one and the only option are to report the issue in the bug report section. It may take some time for the Developers to fix the issue. It could be that they haven't yet found a fix or maybe they're currently working on the fix as we speak.

hermes9999

Donator
Donator
IGN
hermes9999
Respected Jartex owners and staff, After a long time Skyblock Fantasy was reset, But most of the things are broken still, Many players report in forums but all said is to put in bugs area. (This is not about just one bug.), So Myself, I decided to make this Thread as a Petition
to ask Jartex devs and owners to take this serious,

We all know Jartex is a small server of 6000 people average and even then they care about the game, but i wish equality should be kept, After so many requests, The SBF reset came, but many things like Supplycrates, Frenzy Farms all do not work even now,
So dear Skyblock Fantasy Players, Please promote this so this can be seen to people who is administered to do the necessary things to keep a happy and peaceful server intact

(This is my opinion and i have no hate or conflict with anyone in Jartex)
only thing we can do is just report it in forums and yeah the leveling up is a real pain:(

Status
Not open for further replies.