Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Jartex please add these bedwars update.

_Xit

Jartex should add invisible potions in bedwars. They should also add the feature which will let you hotkey item when buying it. Also, bridge eggs are very useful. These are all the things bedwars should add to make bedwars more interesting. That's all folks.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Jartex should add invisible potions in bedwars. They should also add the feature which will let you hotkey item when buying it. Also, bridge eggs are very useful. These are all the things bedwars should add to make bedwars more interesting. That's all folks.
Alright guys am making a petition for jartex to change its name to Hypixel (eu) make sure to give all your support 🙏✌️

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Alright guys am making a petition for jartex to change its name to Hypixel (eu) make sure to give all your support 🙏✌️
that is a very original name, i approve of this idea and recommend you make a suggestion

LOUAI_

Donator
Donator
yeah its really needed, it has been suggested by the community many times but unfortunately they all got denied

ItzSteve97

Yes, I agree only because you mentioned bridge eggs. I need something to combo, and Im not buying a bow and arrows, whick costs 14 gold.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Yes, I agree only because you mentioned bridge eggs. I need something to combo, and Im not buying a bow and arrows, whick costs 14 gold.
so u saying you gonna buy bridge eggs worth 2 ems for comboing ppl? ._.