Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Jartex please add these bedwars update.

_Xit

Jartex should add invisible potions in bedwars. They should also add the feature which will let you hotkey item when buying it. Also, bridge eggs are very useful. These are all the things bedwars should add to make bedwars more interesting. That's all folks.

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
Jartex should add invisible potions in bedwars. They should also add the feature which will let you hotkey item when buying it. Also, bridge eggs are very useful. These are all the things bedwars should add to make bedwars more interesting. That's all folks.
You can post a suggestion here!

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Hello,
If I am right it was already posted and denied.

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
Already suggested and denied multiple times because JartexNetwork wants to be Original in implementations and don't want to copy other servers.

Mesaton

Donator
Donator
Already suggested and denied multiple times because JartexNetwork wants to be Original in implementations and don't want to copy other servers.
He has a point with the “item default slot” feature.

It would be nice if you could assign different items to specific slots in your hot bar to make it quicker for those who use custom keymapping.

Example, buy wool blocks - instead of it going to the next available slot in the hot bar, it would go to whatever slot you assigned it to. For me, I’d buy wool & it would go to the 8th slot in my hotbar, which I use “f” to hotkey to.

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
He has a point with the “item default slot” feature.

It would be nice if you could assign different items to specific slots in your hot bar to make it quicker for those who use custom keymapping.

Example, buy wool blocks - instead of it going to the next available slot in the hot bar, it would go to whatever slot you assigned it to. For me, I’d buy wool & it would go to the 8th slot in my hotbar, which I use “f” to hotkey to.
Yup, I've been suggesting this! It really annoys me that I have to enter the inventory again after buying stuff to rearrange every item.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
i'm sorry guys but you must understand, we at team minigames strive to make the server as unpleasant as we can

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
-1 alr suggested a million times and have gotten denied so don't even waste time on making a thread like those again because jartex doesn't want to copy any servers