Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Jartex pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izag

Donator
Donator
IGN
1zag
Minecraft Username:
1zag​

What is your suggestion's title?
Jartex Pass

Suggestion Details:

Hello team JartexNetwork. I came here with an amazing suggestion that could possibly blow Minigames (hopefully).
I'm going to be suggesting about
Jartex Pass. Jartex Pass is straight up Battle Pass you see in any Battle Royale games nowadays, I decided to tell you guys about it. So, how will this work is basically when you click on your profile, there will be a new thing called (Jartex Pass). In Jartex Pass, there will be a lot of cosmetics
in there to unlock by playing.
How to unlock them you may ask?

You queue into a match, the more kills/beds and final kills you get the more Tokens you will earn. By collecting Tokens, you can unlock a cosmetic from the Jartex Pass. And this shouldn't be a P2W thing because there are a lot of Recruits role in Jartex Minigames. And if they want to get a cosmetics from Jartex Pass they have to grind. by grinding they will earn Tokens, as I said. By unlock cosmetics by Tokens, the cheaper it is the uglier it will look. So, in order to get a really good and well designed cosmetics, they have to grind harsh on Bedwars/Thebridge/Skywars in order to unlock . You have to click on it and it will be in your cosmetics inventory depends whether it's a Kill effect,Bed break etc.. Jartex Pass's cosmetics doesn't have to be ordinary it can be how if you do /Clan LB is made next to each other, from cheap to expensive.
How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?

People will start grinding the game and blow up Minigames.

Extra Information.

View: https://imgur.com/a/wKYFJmq

For example, here as you can see in the picture there's Game Statics and Mission & Contrast which we can put that in the bottom left hand corner, the Network Bossters in the middle at the edge; as well as the Jartex Pass, and the Lobby settings & the Loot Boxes can be right hand corner. Jartex Pass is kind of P2W the higher rank you have the moee Tokens you will get

Last edited:

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Minecraft Username:
1zag​

Jartex pass​

Suggestion Details:
JartexNetwork should add a Jartex Pass. Every time you get a kill/bed or a final kill, you will get a token and with tokens you can unlock cosmetic in Jartex Pass. It's not like any Battle Royale Battle Pass, the cheaper the cosmetic is the uglier the cosmetic will be.​

People will start grinding more and enjoy the game.​
What you propose looks like a shop and not really a battle pass. I like the idea to add a battle pass but differently, but I don't like the version you propose. I think there is a little lack of details. My vote will be unfortunately -1

LOUAI_

Donator
Donator
+1
I really like the idea if adding game pass

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
1zag​

Jartex Pass

Suggestion Details:

Hello team JartexNetwork. I came here with an amazing suggestion that could possibly blow Minigames (hopefully).
I'm going to be suggesting about
Jartex Pass. Jartex Pass is straight up Battle Pass you see in any Battle Royale games nowadays, I decided to tell you guys about it. So, how will this work is basically when you click on your profile, there will be a new thing called (Jartex Pass). In Jartex Pass, there will be a lot of cosmetics
in there to unlock by playing.
How to unlock them you may ask?

You queue into a match, the more kills/beds and final kills you get the more Tokens you will earn. By collecting Tokens, you can unlock a cosmetic from the Jartex Pass. And this shouldn't be a P2W thing because there are a lot of Recruits role in Jartex Minigames. And if they want to get a cosmetics from Jartex Pass they have to grind. by grinding they will earn Tokens, as I said. By unlock cosmetics by Tokens, the cheaper it is the uglier it will look. So, in order to get a really good and well designed cosmetics, they have to grind harsh on Bedwars/Thebridge/Skywars in order to unlock . You have to click on it and it will be in your cosmetics inventory depends whether it's a Kill effect,Bed break etc.. Jartex Pass's cosmetics doesn't have to be ordinary it can be how if you do /Clan LB is made next to each other, from cheap to expensive.

People will start grinding the game and blow up Minigames.

Extra Information.

View: https://imgur.com/a/wKYFJmq

For example, here as you can see in the picture there's Game Statics and Mission & Contrast which we can put that in the bottom left hand corner, the Network Bossters in the middle at the edge; as well as the Jartex Pass, and the Lobby settings & the Loot Boxes can be right hand corner. Jartex Pass is kind of P2W the higher rank you have the moee Tokens you will get
Hypixel just added some sort of thing like thjs when u win u get some event exp and u can level it up to a certain level and get some special currency to purchase currency. Ye this is like a copy paste.I will hv to giv -1 point cuz this might bring a lot of hackers and they wont copy

404_NOT_FOUND

Addicted Member
IGN
ahavaHD
it will not be p2w at all you just have to grind to earn it, well by rank you get more tokens
Still sucks there are already rank adding something like that will just make minigames more complicated

Rizooo

IGN
lavapit98
i really like this idea but i think jartex should not add this because if jartex added this so the amount of the players should be gone very low because then every thing will be based on buying pass and getting free things so i am gonna give this a -1

Rizooo

IGN
lavapit98
players need to grind it's not good you spend money and then get free things that are added in pass players need to grind so this suggestion is a very bad idea for jartex network

KIND REGARDS ~ dropmissYT

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Its a -1 for me because its gonna increase my rage in minecraft because i want to play Minecraft and not Fortnite so nope its a minus for me

Status
Not open for further replies.