Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Jartex pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izag

Donator
Donator
IGN
1zag
Minecraft Username:
1zag​

What is your suggestion's title?
Jartex Pass

Suggestion Details:

Hello team JartexNetwork. I came here with an amazing suggestion that could possibly blow Minigames (hopefully).
I'm going to be suggesting about
Jartex Pass. Jartex Pass is straight up Battle Pass you see in any Battle Royale games nowadays, I decided to tell you guys about it. So, how will this work is basically when you click on your profile, there will be a new thing called (Jartex Pass). In Jartex Pass, there will be a lot of cosmetics
in there to unlock by playing.
How to unlock them you may ask?

You queue into a match, the more kills/beds and final kills you get the more Tokens you will earn. By collecting Tokens, you can unlock a cosmetic from the Jartex Pass. And this shouldn't be a P2W thing because there are a lot of Recruits role in Jartex Minigames. And if they want to get a cosmetics from Jartex Pass they have to grind. by grinding they will earn Tokens, as I said. By unlock cosmetics by Tokens, the cheaper it is the uglier it will look. So, in order to get a really good and well designed cosmetics, they have to grind harsh on Bedwars/Thebridge/Skywars in order to unlock . You have to click on it and it will be in your cosmetics inventory depends whether it's a Kill effect,Bed break etc.. Jartex Pass's cosmetics doesn't have to be ordinary it can be how if you do /Clan LB is made next to each other, from cheap to expensive.
How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?

People will start grinding the game and blow up Minigames.

Extra Information.

View: https://imgur.com/a/wKYFJmq

For example, here as you can see in the picture there's Game Statics and Mission & Contrast which we can put that in the bottom left hand corner, the Network Bossters in the middle at the edge; as well as the Jartex Pass, and the Lobby settings & the Loot Boxes can be right hand corner. Jartex Pass is kind of P2W the higher rank you have the moee Tokens you will get

Last edited:

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
This is a good concept, but it lacks some details and the other reason stated by Fuzni
Negative Feedback

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Izag​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Negative feedback from the community.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.