Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Jartex Network: An Honest Review

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
is that boloski. No way!!!1 big honour man

IGN
PVxHeadshot_YT
I think it was a good review, I just would've gave KitPVP a 8/10 just solely cause its a good KitPVP server compared to most of the KitPVP servers, its slightly pay to win but every player has a chance to grind for their sets. Factions isn't bad at all, players are toxic but that's what makes it fun, its supposed to be toxic, its a competitive gamemode with a payout lmao, I wouldn't say factions is pay2win seeing any player can get a rank if they just grind the money for it, and everyone has to build their gsets. Any player with no rank can get by, your just asking for a slightly easier gameplay with a rank. My main problem with Jartex is the ping, almost everyone I play with has 150ms regularly, my ping doesnt go below it, with how much money Jartex is making I dont understand why the servers selected region isnt more accustomed to all regions, because its quite unplayable at times, if my ping spikes to 300 which can happen regularly its completely unplayable.

MJRPLAYZ2010

Grave Digging
Bro, one problem with Jartex they ban good players for no reason. Like I was getting some combos, godbridging, the banned me for no reason