Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

My honest review, kind of

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
Sup lads,.some of u may recognize me from survival season 1, played that season, really popped off then "had some fun" in season 2 -no need to go into details- then kinda quit survival.

Last week i tried playing it again and it was unbearable to say the least. It's comedic how much of a shitshow survival became. Nothing works, no pvp, no shops, no vouchers, not even fucking chat color and don't get me started on levels.

The survival server had 90 players somehow, non of which i recognised cuz they are all new players, mostly unranked meaning potential customers and if I couldn't stand that horrific gaming experience for 10 minutes and i have a 100eu rank and a bunch of gkits, then what do u think a random dude who isn't attatched to the server at all because of stupid financial decisions' impression gonna be ? Trust me it's for ur sake as owners who see the server as a cow to milk as much as mine as an unlucky semi regular jartex enjoyer.

Im just pointing out the obvious here, survival been always the black duck at jartex even though it makes a shit ton every reset cuz ppl actually buy keys, no one has 300 gkit accounts here yet. So maybe, just maybe show survival a tiny bit of attention, no updates or new features or anything actually innovative -god forbid-. Just fix the already existing features so the game is at least playable, not asking u to make it fun, just make it bearable lads, come on it's not like u don't have a full ass devs team ffs.

Perf

IGN
Perfectbros_45
Damn oom you still exist. I havent seen you for too long