Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

JARTEX IS VERY FAIR SERVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

IgnSammy

Addicted Member
IGN
xstym

This guy is auto clicking he got kicked from server yet manage to kill a whloe team before it tried to invite a staff no one was online this is very fair :))

you can clearly see he was kicked twice and banned once in a single day very very fair

see if this is the way jartex is dealing with hackers you are great I will not say a word think about it

if someone get kicked thrice in a single day atleast ban them for 6 hours

if not I am so proud of jartex keep up this behavior

:)))

This guy is auto clicking he got kicked from server yet manage to kill a whloe team before it tried to invite a staff no one was online this is very fair :))

you can clearly see he was kicked twice and banned once in a single day very very fair

see if this is the way jartex is dealing with hackers you are great I will not say a word think about it

if you think you got falsely banned, please appeal

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
IgnSammy

IgnSammy

Addicted Member
IGN
xstym
well in that case, u should dm staff immediately and contact the owner and admins
no one was online at that time also asking for a staff in game with no bed and a auto clicker guy in front of you is not something normal person can do

no one was online at that time also asking for a staff in game with no bed and a auto clicker guy in front of you is not something normal person can do
not in game i mean on discord message them, its their job to come online and help

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee

u doxxed ur irl name in that image its sam just thought id let you know :)

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
You don't even have video proof and go off punishments which are very inaccurate unless a staff/console permbans.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
IgnSammy

IgnSammy

Addicted Member
IGN
xstym
You don't even have video proof and go off punishments which are very inaccurate unless a staff/console permbans.
See it is hard yo record while getting destroyed within 3 min of the game start also allready told you all no staff was present and he got kicked 4min into the game

Status
Not open for further replies.