Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Jartex Is Almost Dead and Heres why? And Heres How To Prevent it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGRubyrex

My Fellow Players of Jartex,

As We All Know Jartex is currently going through a lot. Bugs And Glitches Are in Almost Every Mini - game.First the The Old BedWars Glitch, Where You die when you spawn and move backwards there is a 50 - 30 % chance of dying (unofficial). Than Theres the new glitch still in BedWars Where you spawn in a Mesa - Vanilla World, I My self has had experience with this glitch it was a intense match and a 1v1 situation than i was able to kncok him off the edge but i fell too so it was a matter of who dies firs, he died first than i did but than i was shocked i didnt win because of a Player who was in the Mesa - Vanilla world that where hhe could spawn.Than another Bedwars glitch where your enemies are litelary INVIS! It Was Fixed A long time ago but is now back. As you can see i am really worried about BW because i am at the 45th Bedwars Leaderboards and i dont wanna lose my Stats that i have been working on. Jartex is Always My Home So Heres the Few tips that how you can prevent from dying OWNER - GunFire & Voodootejo, First announce a Long Server maintenance to fix the bugs to be honest for me i wouldnt mind if the sesrver was off for a month atleast you fix it! Than Remove All The Glitches! In 2017 I Would see 500ppl average in my timeline, now in 2018 200 ppl :L :( Than Theres the PVP glitch so pls fix as many as syou can!

G

Greggs_

Well thank you for taking your time and addressing these problems but a good place to address them is the Bug Reports Section.
https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/bugreport/

Also I don't think Jartex is dying but it's mostly people that still have school or different time zones. I always get to see people on all the time in my timezone since most are EU/Asian but not as much players when school is around.

XxXChaosGod

My Fellow Players of Jartex,

As We All Know Jartex is currently going through a lot. Bugs And Glitches Are in Almost Every Mini - game.First the The Old BedWars Glitch, Where You die when you spawn and move backwards there is a 50 - 30 % chance of dying (unofficial). Than Theres the new glitch still in BedWars Where you spawn in a Mesa - Vanilla World, I My self has had experience with this glitch it was a intense match and a 1v1 situation than i was able to kncok him off the edge but i fell too so it was a matter of who dies firs, he died first than i did but than i was shocked i didnt win because of a Player who was in the Mesa - Vanilla world that where hhe could spawn.Than another Bedwars glitch where your enemies are litelary INVIS! It Was Fixed A long time ago but is now back. As you can see i am really worried about BW because i am at the 45th Bedwars Leaderboards and i dont wanna lose my Stats that i have been working on. Jartex is Always My Home So Heres the Few tips that how you can prevent from dying OWNER - GunFire & Voodootejo, First announce a Long Server maintenance to fix the bugs to be honest for me i wouldnt mind if the sesrver was off for a month atleast you fix it! Than Remove All The Glitches! In 2017 I Would see 500ppl average in my timeline, now in 2018 200 ppl :L :( Than Theres the PVP glitch so pls fix as many as syou can!
Bugs take time to fix but staff are dealing with it

Status
Not open for further replies.