Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

jartex dead?

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
i remember when i used to play jartex it had 3-3.5k players a day now the player count is 1-1.5k

Stjernestorm

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
think you are because of the corona. since during the pandemic one could do nothing but play. but now people can be social e again. but I think the players will come back after a while

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
abigL

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
well i hope so because i remember my first mc server had 1.5k-2k players a day and now 100 players a day

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
well i hope so because i remember my first mc server had 1.5k-2k players a day and now 100 players a day
i remember when i used to play jartex it had 3-3.5k players a day now the player count is 1-1.5k
I guess then we should all blame you for the depleting jartex player base ....why leaving the community from time to time man cant you see all these people are just leaving day by day after you

404_NOT_FOUND

Addicted Member
IGN
ahavaHD
think you are because of the corona. since during the pandemic one could do nothing but play. but now people can be social e again. but I think the players will come back after a while
Pika still have players

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
abigL

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
I guess then we should all blame you for the depleting jartex player base ....why leaving the community from time to time man cant you see all these people are just leaving day by day after you
well after i bought minecraft i simply didn't have the motivation to use tlauncher and jartex doesn't support changing your account from a tl account to a minecraft account and if i tried to suggest to add support the whole community would hunt me down in real life and kill me