Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

jartex dead?

Stjernestorm

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
well after i bought minecraft i simply didn't have the motivation to use tlauncher and jartex doesn't support changing your account from a tl account to a minecraft account and if i tried to suggest to add support the whole community would hunt me down in real life and kill me
jartex support changing your account from a tlauncher account to a minecraft account. as long as the username is the same

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
jartex support changing your account from a tlauncher account to a minecraft account. as long as the username is the same
oh I don't think it comes under changing accounts as its nothing other than having the same IP and username ........changing accounts is like transferring all your stats and ranks to some other account

ned_

Donator
Donator
i remember when i used to play jartex it had 3-3.5k players a day now the player count is 1-1.5k
this is normal 1k players in jartex is normall
man, jartex really is dying

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
tbh now everyone's shifting to pika.......sad :<

Oh_myMinecraft

Donator
Donator
i remember when i used to play jartex it had 3-3.5k players a day now the player count is 1-1.5k
Well, it's due to the pandemic being over. This server isn't an exception. Look at Hypixel, they used to get 130000 players last year, now they got 50000-60000

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Why did jartex players shifting to pika?
I know pika and jartex has the same owner
but why?
Not all jartex players are from EU during the time when jartex is at its lowest in the count of players i.e night time for eu players...around that time jartex minigames are pretty dead like u gotta wait for a full 1-3 minutes to queue for a bw game which also has the least possibility to queue a 16/16 game.....so in that case, as a non-eu player what will you choose?..... a server with 500-900 players or a server with 1k-2k players during your play time ????....it is one of the main reason why ppl are just leaving

404_NOT_FOUND

Addicted Member
IGN
ahavaHD
It's all because of jartex Devs doing literally nothing there are like 19 bugs in sbd and jartex is full of bugs and laggy more than other servers, skyblock fantasy is also ruined -90 players people's gkits got vanished, developers are taking seasons to fix a bug that requires 3 mins to fix, also it is too inappropriate there are 🌽 hub ads on jartex (DDoS attacks) the staff right now is just doing nothing, there are many reasons making jartex very trash
Worst bug:
Some people's perma gkit got vanished
When rebooting server many people's inventory got vanished
Ssnl ranks may last for more than one season
Server is lagging due bugs

Why skyblock dead?
1.19 fanstasy, our brain dead Dev can only do this once fantasy has 100 players avg

1.8.9 sb dream is dead because of very less people with gkits, almost all the money in sbd is because of gkits

Why creative? It's worthless

Where eternal faction 🤔 it had atleast 50 player (smh is better than nothing🦆)