Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Jartex Changed Regional Servers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlamingV

As of 14th August, 2020, Jartex went offline for almost an entire day. The next day it came online, my ping which used to be around 140-170, went up to 350. My question is why. what was the reason and need for the server to change its hosting server? Usually the players on jartex had descent ping but now more than 70% of the players are struggling at around 300 ping. If any moderators or admins are reading this, tell us why this happened.

Regards,
FlamingV

(I am running a pole to see if people are happy by this change)

iQuackly

Donator
Donator
SAME i used to get 170 to 200 ms now i am getting 300 to 400 ms needs to change it back. the people who got good ping are getting more better ping and people who had like bad ping (150 to 200ms) are now getting more worst ping (300+ ms) please change it back before

salti

Don't think it changed yet the server moved to my location but im still getting 100ms

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
F

FlamingV

Don't think it changed yet the server moved to my location but im still getting 100ms
I understand because of the different regions people play on jartex the ping can differ a lot. but from what i have seen, a lot and i mean a lot of players are getting over 300ms. although, thanks for the reply.

iQuackly

Donator
Donator
I understand because of the different regions people play on jartex the ping can differ a lot. but from what i have seen, a lot and i mean a lot of players are getting over 300ms. although, thanks for the reply.
yeah i have also seen that

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
Ive heard from a few people that the host moved to canada and since then my ping has been really good but idk (im from canada)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
F

FlamingV

Ive heard from a few people that the host moved to canada and since then my ping has been really good but idk (im from canada)
_D0GG0 _D0GG0 can i know what your ping before the change was if you dont mind?

Last edited:

Flexier

Donator
Donator
No, the server host hasn't changed. If it was it would have been announced on Discord which didn't happen. It's most likely to have some DDoS issues in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.