Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Curious Question: Why there no rain or snow in Jartex Survival Server anymore in 1.18 Season ?

CarsonMark

IGN
CarsonMark
Been playing Jartex Server for a long time since 2 year now before the pandemic covid, and the most server i play is always Survival , I never ever play Prison or Bedwar or Creative before, my type of game is Survival Adventure Building House like a normal Minecraft but with multiplayer and people(friends) so that why i choose Survival Server, now back with the question, i been on the server for most Season and the last Season i play is about year ago 2021, 1.17 before update to 1.18, I remember there always raining lightning strike, snowy fall on moutain, and it easily to met a skeleton horseman trap when you get to close to a skeleton horse And lighting strike down make it a 4 skeleton riding on the horse and shoot at us, it rarely possible to see them them now day in the the latest update 1.18 Season. So why ? Why are there no Raining OR Snowing on the server anymore ? Or it because of lag so the developer turn it off ?
- It so weird to see a
Minecraft world(server) without Raining OR Snowing. I hope they turn it back on so most of the players like me can enjoy seeing it🌧️☃️
rain snow.jpg

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Been playing Jartex Server for a long time since 2 year now before the pandemic covid, and the most server i play is always Survival , I never ever play Prison or Bedwar or Creative before, my type of game is Survival Adventure Building House like a normal Minecraft but with multiplayer and people(friends) so that why i choose Survival Server, now back with the question, i been on the server for most Season and the last Season i play is about year ago 2021, 1.17 before update to 1.18, I remember there always raining lightning strike, snowy fall on moutain, and it easily to met a skeleton horseman trap when you get to close to a skeleton horse And lighting strike down make it a 4 skeleton riding on the horse and shoot at us, it rarely possible to see them them now day in the the latest update 1.18 Season. So why ? Why are there no Raining OR Snowing on the server anymore ? Or it because of lag so the developer turn it off ?
- It so weird to see a
Minecraft world(server) without Raining OR Snowing. I hope they turn it back on so most of the players like me can enjoy seeing it🌧️☃️
View attachment 22959
Well i think this is cause the server is lagging a lot in the past weeks, maybe they disabled so it doesnt use that much ram, this will probably be a temporary thing and they will turn back on when they solve some host issues? Idk just saying

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
- It so weird to see a
View attachment 22959
you been playing survival for 2.5years on jartex?

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
bruh who actually plays this gamemode
Idk man, this is very rare to find, I actually found a iron ranker who had like 30 jartex lvls tell me that they don’t main mini games but they main survival 🗿

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Idk man, this is very rare to find, I actually found a iron ranker who had like 30 jartex lvls tell me that they don’t main mini games but they main survival 🗿
I dont even have a lot of time in any minigame and i have lev 27 almost 28 so its possible to have high level without playing minigames. Proof:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-19-17-22-03-46_e44931b40b71a602a4a398ac0275ca48.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-19-17-22-03-46_e44931b40b71a602a4a398ac0275ca48.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 10

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Wait how do we view our play time, can tell me how to view mine xD
You can view your gameplay time by asking a staff member for it in discord or in game