Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Items (Normal) Prices List - Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_W

Addicted Member
Background/Reason
So, I and probably a lot of people need some kind of list for the (normal) prices for most items we buy/sell so that we will not buy/sell overpriced nor too cheap, because we would've get/save a ton of money. My worst experience is selling a Seasonal Criminal Rank Voucher (got from rare crate) for 1 Trillion, and I just found out I can sell a rare key for 16 Trillion. [Yes, it is my fault, but there is no source of information at that time]. Even until now, I still don't know the normal price or at least the normal range of price from most items I sold, everyday I find people that buy for higher price than I could find in the past days.

So, this will definitely helped a lot of people.
Please, if you have even the slightest information, please reply the normal or range of price and even the highest or lowest price you ever see lately (not from the previous seasons or experience from "scamming"). I will make a list below, and update the list based on the replies (no joke or troll pls) and other information I could get.

The list of items could be for:
Keys - Vote , Rare, Other gamemodes keys ; Kit Vouchers ; Seasonal Rank Vouchers ; Scrolls ; Other gamemodes money ; Drugs ; Enchanted GApples ; Tools, Weapons, Armors ; Tokens ; Bombs ; and all other tradeable items.

LIST (Last Update: 14 Dec 2020)
KEYS: (Other gamemodes key is traded by giving them the keys on the other gamemodes, and then you got paid in prison mode)
1. Prison
Vote: 1.5T - 3T
Rare: 16T - 21T (25T very rarely)
2. KitPvP
Vote: 30T
Rare: 300T
3.SkyBlock Fantasy
Vote: 2T

Vouchers:
1. Kit
Thug : 4T - 5T
Criminal: 15T
Blackhat: 25T
2. Seasonal Rank

Other gamemodes money:

Drugs:

Bombs:

Scrolls:

Enchanted Gapples: 3T - 5T
Tokens: 5T/ 1k tokens (not sure)
Lucky mining box: 1T - 5T

If anyone left some information here, thank you very appreciate that. Hope this helps :)

Oh, and if you have or know any shop that buy/sell those for good prices, please share that information too, thanks.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
The_W

The_W

Addicted Member
Thanks man

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent pulvinar aliquet ipsum.
Np, I really need this too.

Oops! We ran into some problems.
  • Please enter a message with more than 50 characters.
  • Please enter a message with more than 10 words

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
The_W

The_W

Addicted Member
C'mon guys help me fill the list, just say the price that you know, we need you.

KrakenTV

Donator
Donator
IGN
KrakenTV
There's never been such a set price for any items. The prices usually start low from season reset and go up till Gang Top ends. Prices usually are affected by the current eco, how much the highest prestige players can mine $ at that time when you sell items.(When you dont know the price try to ask top players) :)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
The_W

The_W

Addicted Member
There's never been such a set price for any items. The prices usually start low from season reset and go up till Gang Top ends. Prices usually are affected by the current eco, how much the highest prestige players can mine $ at that time when you sell items.(When you dont know the price try to ask top players) :)
I really understand that, I just need a current "reasonable" range we can refer to whenever making a deal, preventing from bad deals (and scam). About asking top players, I'll try that but they prob will ignore me just like when I asked them in public chats before.

That's why to make this list work, I need everyone just to stop a while and tell us your recent trades/deals prices. I'm not trying to set the "fixed" price, but instead recording the current average/reasonable price range. Thanks for your attention :)

KrakenTV

Donator
Donator
IGN
KrakenTV
I mean current prison season is over so people can overpay for items and now they are useless till next reset. Best is to just pay what ever is good for you if its some basic items (not ranks or some party keys). Next season you could follow prices that most common are used.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
The_W

The_W

Addicted Member
I mean current prison season is over so people can overpay for items and now they are useless till next reset. Best is to just pay what ever is good for you if its some basic items (not ranks or some party keys). Next season you could follow prices that most common are used.
I see

Oops! We ran into some problems.
  • Please enter a message with more than 50 characters.
  • Please enter a message with more than 10 words

Status
Not open for further replies.