Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Is snowman spawners rare?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
ok but what will they drop and do they have to be in some specific place
Hello, Snowman Spawners are rare since you can't originally buy it from the spawners shop, however, you can get those spawners from certain gkit as stated by Prince4822 Prince4822 , you can also get those by trading.

Normal Snowman drops Little Christmas tree that you can sell from /shop,

Epic Snowman drops Christmas Tree in which you can sell those at /shop --> Prestiged Loot.

No, they don't have any specific place, it may be on some blocks or grass, they will still spawn.

Requesting to lock since all problem stated above should've been answered and there should be no more question~ R rLilJesus

Northern_Star

Donator
Donator
IGN
Avdan_Foxer
as far as i have played original hypixel skyblock and jarte skyblock i havent i mean never seen a snowman spawner

Prince4822

Hi,
My IGN is Prince4822.
Yes, Snowman spowners are rare. because you cannot buy them from /shop.
here is a way you can get them,
You can get them from santa gkit , so you have to buy santa gkit from Jartex Store.

Hi,
My IGN is Prince4822.
Yes, Snowman spowners are rare. because you cannot buy them from /shop.
here is a way you can get them,
You can get them from santa gkit , so you have to buy santa gkit from Jartex Store.

SupremePsycho

Donator
Donator
Hello, Snowman Spawners are rare since you can't originally buy it from the spawners shop, however, you can get those spawners from certain gkit as stated by Prince4822 Prince4822 , you can also get those by trading.

Normal Snowman drops Little Christmas tree that you can sell from /shop,

Epic Snowman drops Christmas Tree in which you can sell those at /shop --> Prestiged Loot.

No, they don't have any specific place, it may be on some blocks or grass, they will still spawn.

Requesting to lock since all problem stated above should've been answered and there should be no more question~ R rLilJesus

Solution

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, ColesonYTV2!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Kind Regards,​
~ rLilJesus

Status
Not open for further replies.