Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Is Salwyrr Actually Good?

Icehero22YT

Generally I think salwyrr is a good client, compared to what others say of how it gives you low fps boost is entirely not true, salwyrr is not as good as lunar or balion but it can compete against the two clients. Salwyrr Doesn't Have a lot of mods compared to lunar and badlion but they take an original approach with their gui design, The Keystrokes, CPS, Custom CrossHair, and ect have an completely clean, and original design that matches the client gui. They Also offer a better anti cheat, replay mod(note the mod is in alpha stage), versions 1.8-1.12, and a better fps boost system in the most recent version Salwyrr v4.

So Overall, Is Salwyrr Good? Well Its Not As Good As Lunar Or Badlion, But It Can Compete Against The Two Clients. Averaging Around 3000 to 5000 Players Everyday!

Note: This Is Just My Opinion, pls don't show hate to me, everyone has their own personal preferences. I won't replay to any comment in this post. Thank You!

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
In my opinion, no.
If you want more addons, cosmetics use labymod.
If fps really matters, use lunar or batmod

MeOwHow

Addicted Member
IGN
MeOwHow
Laby always on top, quick launch, shit ton of mods and has an ok gui with the same if not more fps than lunar and badlion.