Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to actually be good at pvping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pentyqs

This is just a simple guide to being better at pvping i will try to explain simple so you guys dont have to waste time
Theres a few things you need to know how to do and some you need to keep in mind:
W tapping
S tapping
Aim
Movement(important in most situations)
And simple knowledge

W tap

Its pretty much releasing your w key and pressing it again before u hit someone.This helps you knock your opponent more which can lead into you comboing him.

S tap
Same as w tap just with the your s key but you do this when your already comboing someone,you just need to release and press your s key before you hit your opponent(thats atleast how i do it)

Aim
To most people aim sounds so simple,but if you want to get better at the game you need to understand that aim is really important,you can click 20 cps and still lose to a player who has better aim than you,most of the players have a decent aim,but that gets ruined because of them not knowing how to control it while trying to click fast,my point here is aslong as you click 8+ cps your good you dont need to click 16-20 cps to win a fight,remember aim>cps

Movement
Movement is simple to be honest,while pvping you should try to confuse your opponent(the way your going left right ext)this can help you alot since you confuse him he wont be aiming at you and you can combo him.Theres simple fakes and such,but through every fight try to change your movement(dont do the same fake everytime),i dont even fake sometimes it just confuses my opponent even more because he has been fighting players who fake all the time and he isnt ready for me not faking

Game knowledge
This is pretty simple,game knowledge is knowing what you or your opponent can do during the fight,example is me and a guy are fighting we are trading almost everytime he turns around to pot,in this situation i can just pot my self really quick and agro pearl which can result in me winning the fight,or it can result in me comboing him and getting him low on pots.Also its knowing your opponents movement,examples are simple fakes.Having your crosshair on the right side and him walking into it is already a win for you because you dont have to move your crosshair at all you just need to click and try to keep your combo

This is all have for now,i plan to make another one if the future explaining more stuff and how to get better in general
Hope this helped some of you understand pvping even a little bit

LexoRNG

Ikasdj

Donator
Donator
IGN
ikasdj
this is a great guide everything well explained +1

n0tanisha

Addicted Member
IGN
n0tanisha
Useful guide for new people and well explain too +1

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
Nice guide, did not know about how to w tap just that it was a thing. +1 from me

eeKso94

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
it can be a really useful guide for the starters. +1

Status
Not open for further replies.