Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Is Salwyrr a good client for jartex?

frensi1234

Hello, i would like to ask if the client called "salwyrr" is good for jartexnetwork,please tell me because i wanna use this in-game.

Thanks,
Frensi

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    83.3 KB · Views: 3

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
It is allowed to use on jartex network. See you there. :D

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Who knows
chocz700 chocz700 2021

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
It gives a fair amount of FPS, there's only 15 mods installed so, it's decent.
The last time I used that client, developers coded a NoSlowDown cheat in the client.​
  • NoSlowDown is a cheat that makes you able to move normally with your sword blocked, eating, charging a bow etc..
I stopped using that client since it got me perm banned on one of the premium mc servers.

People were saying they removed the cheat from the client so, I downloaded the client again and checked myself. And they did remove the slowmode cheat from the client.

After few days of them "removing" the NoSlowDown cheat, some small PracticePvP server said that this client is still flaging. And after some research, I figured out that they didn't remove the NoSlowDown cheat, instead of removing it, they replace it with a NoSlowDownPerHit.
  • NoSlowDownPerHit is a cheat that removes the sprint reset everytime you hit an entity ( player ). There's also an another name to it, ( KeepSprint ).
They replace it with that cheat to make it less obvious. if you click a decent amount of CPS, then that'll give you an advantage while PvPing someone.

The client is good for FPS/PvP. But, it's not safe.

Have a great day.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
frensi1234

frensi1234

downloaded the client again and checked myself. And they did remove the slowmode cheat from the client
Thanks, I really wanna use the client because I want better fps and I want some of the cool things the clinet has. I think im gonna use it.