Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

is drag clicking >>> normal, jitter and butterfly clicking ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
note: i can just normal click [7-9 cps] tho i try to butterfly but my mouse don't register the hits .... and when I jitter it hurts my arm

So yesterday i got in a PVP with a guy who claimed he's drag clicking and had 30-35 cps yet i killed him smhow in a pvp cus he wasn't really good enough

suddenly i had this thought in my mind what if someone has skills par with mine who can also drag click would that be a plus point in his PVP ?? and will the fact that he's drag clicking hv a really big effect on my fight with him?

(ik some ppl just drag click for bridging then switch to butterfly or jitter when engaged in pvp .... but there are sm ppl who prefer drag clicking during pvp.)

AkameMNT

Donator
Donator
Having higher cps is an advantage. But keep in mind the most important things in pvp are aim and movement. Don't trade aim for higher cps if ur aim ain't that great. I see some people clicking very high cps but still lose because their movement and aim are nowhere to be found. I myself click 5-7 cps and win almost every fight. Also, high cps is a risk cuz of the anti-cheat. I wouldn't recommend going higher than 20-25+cps, having 10cps is already good enough.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aevicene

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Having higher cps is an advantage. But keep in mind the most important things in pvp are aim and movement. Don't trade aim for higher cps if ur aim ain't that great. I see some people clicking very high cps but still lose because their movement and aim are nowhere to be found. I myself click 5-7 cps and win almost every fight. Also, high cps is a risk cuz of the anti-cheat. I wouldn't recommend going higher than 20-25+cps, having 10cps is already good enough.
exactly i hv seen mny ppl jittery 15-18 cps getting shaky aims xD sure point that movement + aim >>> cps but still what if the players masters it all and drag clicks like 25+ wont that too much of an advantage D:

AkameMNT

Donator
Donator
exactly i hv seen mny ppl jittery 15-18 cps getting shaky aims xD sure point that movement + aim >>> cps but still what if the players masters it all and drag clicks like 25+ wont that too much of an advantage D:
It all depends how good the players are, a 5-7 cps player can have a chance of winning if he times his hits correctly. Sure the high cps player will have less kb (taking in account they have the same ms) but overall the most skilled player will win at the end of the day.

Insane_Shubh

Donator
Donator
IGN
Insane_Shubh
Although if you have high cps you have an advantage if you have good tracking and aim you can even beat a guy with 100cps.

Rqzym

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Rqzym
Higher CPS can be an advantage in certain situations. Many popular clients like "Lunar Client" and servers limit your CPS. As well as on 1.8+ there is an issue when it comes to clicking which is hit cooldown. Basicly, ocationaly your sword will stop swinging. This happens more frequently if you click a higher amount of CPS.

Higher CPS simply makes the chance of you getting the first hit higher. But again, clicking too much can be a disadvantage (CPS being limited). Anyway, having good movement, game sense, aim, etc beats CPS at all times. All you need is really 3-8 cps.

Thing is also if you drag click your aim wont be as smooth, nor able to block hit as easily which is a disadvantage. CPS is not that important, especially on a server like Jartex.

LordPanos

drag clicking is the ultimate type of clicking since it gets 40+cps, but it is difficult to master and only some mouse can pull it of, if no drag click then i say butterfly clicking is the second best

dayssling

Donator
Donator
IGN
dayssling
If you drag click and get banned then I think normal clicking is better :cool:. I mean drag clicking is like straight up mouse abuse and many can't drag clicks so I guess I support jitter as it's the most easy and helps good in PvP.

4moths

Personally, I think its situational, for bridging it's drag clicking but I think pvp is hard as hell while drag clicking

Noipe_

IGN
Noipe_
In pvp your cps is not as major as some other things, true you can hit before your enemy hits you but if they know how to kb you or block trap you and combo then you are pretty done for

Status
Not open for further replies.