Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Is Drag Clicking Bannable

I want to know if drag clicking is allowed because i've been kicked multiple times and even banned for it. I got these Messages:
[VL#1] [BedWars] Client Modification (005)
[VL#1] [BedWars] Client Modification (010)
[VL#2] [Practice] Client Modification (010)

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Drag clicking on its own is not bannable but if you are achieving high cps with help of unfair means like autoclicker or macros and calling it drag clicking then it most certainly is.

ned_

Donator
Donator
Drag clicking isnt bannable.
Just the stupid anticheat prevents the cps higher than 20 cps.
just for the server to prevent hax and autoclikers

_Lowe

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Lowe
Drag clicking is allowed. But going above 20 CPS, anti-cheat starts to flag it as an Autoclicker, and if a staff catches you flagging, it will result in a permanent ban. Try staying below if you are legitimately drag clicking without any disallowed modifications. I also recommend using drag clicking for bridging only.

iDroom1

Donator
Donator
IGN
iDroom1
I want to know if drag clicking is allowed because i've been kicked multiple times and even banned for it. I got these Messages:
[VL#1] [BedWars] Client Modification (005)
[VL#1] [BedWars] Client Modification (010)
[VL#2] [Practice] Client Modification (010)
Drag clicking isn't bannable but the anticheat might ban you and if you try to appeal, you might get screenshared.

alyan

Donator
Donator
I think jartex's anti cheat kicks you for higher than 20 cps
no, what i think is that jartex don't even register your cps like if you have 20 cps, it will show 10-15 cps in sumo.. maybe depends on ping?

ned_

Donator
Donator
no, what i think is that jartex don't even register your cps like if you have 20 cps, it will show 10-15 cps in sumo.. maybe depends on ping?
On practice you only get banned from console for having a high ping but consolr doesnt ban players that has higher cps than 20 since theres a combo gamemode on ppvp

But in bedwars or minigames you will get banned aftera few seconds of having the cps more than 20 cps

For an average player like me just combo someone by using only 6 cps or higher than 10 cps well they have to avoid getting stupidly high cps than 15 to prevent getting banned