Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Is a layer of wool worth it?

PoisonedMC

Now, I know this is a very easy answer- A layer of wool is most convenient for most of the people out there who main Bedwars especially solos,
However, sometimes I see people not covering up their bed at all and focusing on attack strategies.
If you do please tell me how much (more like if) a layer of wool in solos makes a difference.
Sorry for not being clear, to summarize it all, does wasting potentially 5 seconds and 8 blocks help at all?

Last edited:

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
Ignore the people who place no wool, because they are just trying to rush or are bad. Place 8 wools, because its the logical and smart thing to do to protect your bed.

BimaTh

Addicted Member
Donator
because they are just trying to rush or are bad
welp, not bad. When I was still starting you used to make a 7 layer bed defense lol, Rn I can win without even putting one layer. "They are trying to rush"

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Ignore the people who place no wool, because they are just trying to rush or are bad. Place 8 wools, because its the logical and smart thing to do to protect your bed.
I never have a bed defence in solos at the start of games, yet I win most of my games. Not all players who don't use a bed defense are bad

Rasesh

Donator
Donator
In Solos, I try to rush as fast as possible in 1 direction, so if I go left, I keep going left around the whole map. I don't defend the bed, because, by the time I go around the map, everyone gets eliminated. I don't recommend this for new players though.

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
2 layer wool is OK for a fast rush (better than nothing). But if you are a slow rusher, 1st wool and then wood is more helpful.

Minigames - Iron level 18

Discord - Heroic God#2160

YouTube - Only 20 sub :c

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
PoisonedMC

PoisonedMC

In Solos, I try to rush as fast as possible in 1 direction, so if I go left, I keep going left around the whole map. I don't defend the bed, because, by the time I go around the map, everyone gets eliminated. I don't recommend this for new players though.
Ive tried doing that
Sometimes I end up in a bridge fight and the other guy survives at 1 HP.
They just come in and break my bed before I one tap them

Rasesh

Donator
Donator
Ive tried doing that
Sometimes I end up in a bridge fight and the other guy survives at 1 HP.
They just come in and break my bed before I one tap them
As I said, it's not a 100% win guarantee. It's risky and only do it when you are grinding wins/kills/finals.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
PoisonedMC

PoisonedMC

Since 8 rushing is a thing on maps like Sakura, Beaches and Mythic, people usually gain the start if they dont place a defence.
IDK why but I think this is an extremely debatable topic

Rasesh

Donator
Donator
Since 8 rushing is a thing on maps like Sakura, Beaches and Mythic, people usually gain the start if they dont place a defence.
IDK why but I think this is an extremely debatable topic
It is indeed, very debatable. But in the end, it's up to the player.