Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Is 15+ cps a big advantage/unfair advantage

Sick

IGN
ItisSick
i think 15+cps is a big advantage cuz if u want to click 15+ cps
1)First you need a good mouse that can double click or that can jitter
2)U need to learn a clicking method that can do 15+cps

I am posting this thread cuz i was about to lose my ws to a 20 cps player who took no kb .

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
Double clicking is considered a cheat.

I am posting this thread cuz i was about to lose my ws to a 20 cps player who took no kb .
Reducing on jartex is ez (even with 5 cps) cause bad kb.

edit: Look what Nirahz does to me in almost every thread 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Sick

Sick

IGN
ItisSick
Double clicking is considered a cheat.

Reducing on jartex is ez (even with 5 cps) cause bad kb.
double clicking is considered a cheat ,Since when lmao then butterfly clicking above 15+cps would be considered a cheat .

PromisedLand

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
double clicking is considered a cheat ,Since when lmao then butterfly clicking above 15+cps would be considered a cheat .
Well on some servers butterfly clicking is bannable. And yes, there are some mouse which doubles the clicks just from one click which is unfair.

Rqzym

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Rqzym
You don't need to double click to butterfly, you can get up to 15 even without it.
And most mice can butterfly, jitter or drag. On jartex due to the KB, high CPS is not a huge advantage (Unless you are a sumo sweat) and you can get 9-10 with normal clicking.

It is an advantage over normal clicking yes, although basic skills like w-tap, s-tap, strafing, combo locking and more will easy beat that.

qrre

IGN
qrre
so butterfly clicking 20 cps can get me banned? 😑

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
I know people who butterfly 12-16 with an office mouse. Cps does give you an advantage, but its only really noticeable against good players where more and better hits will make you win. I click 5-6 cps and do just as well.

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
i butterfly about 14-15 on a dell office mouse, i have never gotten kicked for butterffly.
double click is an advantage, is it unfair? thats a controversial debate. But i think on jartex its not unfair. I mean the ping is above 100 for most of the people i have seen and pretty sure theres a cps cap.

maulik1112

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
maulik1112
Double clicking is considered unfair if you use a software to force your mouse to double click. So use it at your own risk though you can change the setting if you ever get screenshared. If your mouse double clicks with no software then it's fine.
2)U need to learn a clicking method that can do 15+cps
Butterfly or jitter work effectively for pvp.
Yes he probably reduced kb. There are methods to do so, w tap is pretty effective. You can search that on youtube.