Sinmal Member Joined September 10, 2019 Messages 16 Points 5 Age 21 April 30, 2020 #1 what about adding invi pots we been using speed and jump bost for a long time why not add another potion the invi potion like on hypixel Last edited: April 30, 2020
what about adding invi pots we been using speed and jump bost for a long time why not add another potion the invi potion like on hypixel
LOUAI_ Donator Donator Typer II Approved Bug Finder I Active Reporter Joined June 28, 2019 Messages 503 Points 84 Age 25 April 30, 2020 #2 yea you are right +1
Picie__7 Member Starter Beginner Reporter Bug Finder I Typer Joined February 27, 2020 Messages 340 Points 22 Age 36 April 30, 2020 #3 I would really love to see it too but imagine hackers with invis
lester604_ Member Joined January 18, 2019 Messages 50 Points 14 Age 27 April 30, 2020 #5 ya hackers will will use invs pots and u will regard telling the staff to add invs pots.
Cameron_11 Active Member Starter Joined May 10, 2020 Messages 145 Points 32 Age 23 May 11, 2020 #6 This has been implemented in the past and was removed due to bugs. Also agreed with iGusto invis hackers will be really annoying!
This has been implemented in the past and was removed due to bugs. Also agreed with iGusto invis hackers will be really annoying!
JohnMak Donator Donator Starter Beginner Reporter Approved Bug Finder I Joined November 15, 2016 Messages 2,099 Points 125 Age 23 IGN JohnMak May 11, 2020 #7 You should post it on Suggestions Section, but about what one said, imagine fighting invisible hackers it would be so bad.
You should post it on Suggestions Section, but about what one said, imagine fighting invisible hackers it would be so bad.
XanerAce Member Joined December 6, 2018 Messages 10 Points 7 Age 28 May 12, 2020 #8 I agree on this but the point on invis hackers could be troublesome indeed.
JartexBOT Donator Donator Starter Typer Joined January 10, 2020 Messages 401 Points 32 Age 21 May 24, 2020 #10 I mean, you can still see the particles so I don't think invis hackers would be a problem.