Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Invis pots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronkers

Donator
Minecraft Username:
Cronkers​

What is the suggestion about?
Invis pots​

Description:
Simple:

Add the ability to buy invis pots which last 8 minutes each in the /shop that cost $200 each (much like the swiftness, strength and fire res pots).
And perhaps even add them to donator kits much like the strength and fire res pots are.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will not only help me and other media/staff ranks A LOT by adding the ability to remove our name tags so we can't be seen, it may also create new ways of playing the game (e.g: going full invis to avoid being targeted or killed).​

Extra Information:
I'm really just trying to get any sort of way that media ranks can have their names hidden. KitPvP is so difficult to play at times due to constant targeting. People have previously suggested a /nick or /disguise for kitpvp which were denied and so simple invis pots would help a lot.​

Axteroid

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Even if they add Invis pots people are still able to still your Prefix and IGN because of some bug in 1.8

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Cronkers​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • The invisibility potions have been removed completely from the gamemode, as they had no use.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.