Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Invis pots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronkers

Donator
Minecraft Username:
Cronkers​

What is the suggestion about?
Invis pots​

Description:
Simple:

Add the ability to buy invis pots which last 8 minutes each in the /shop that cost $200 each (much like the swiftness, strength and fire res pots).
And perhaps even add them to donator kits much like the strength and fire res pots are.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will not only help me and other media/staff ranks A LOT by adding the ability to remove our name tags so we can't be seen, it may also create new ways of playing the game (e.g: going full invis to avoid being targeted or killed).​

Extra Information:
I'm really just trying to get any sort of way that media ranks can have their names hidden. KitPvP is so difficult to play at times due to constant targeting. People have previously suggested a /nick or /disguise for kitpvp which were denied and so simple invis pots would help a lot.​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Cronkers

Cronkers

Donator
Neutral have no use for ppl who don’t have media ranks
Not necessarily, imagine a non rank was being chased by an immortal, pearls away, drinks invis and takes off all their armour... Would be a viable strat, plus this would increase the need for fire weapons which are already too expensive and rare.

But thank you for being first to reply ;)

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Not necessarily, imagine a non rank was being chased by an immortal, pearls away, drinks invis and takes off all their armour... Would be a viable strat, plus this would increase the need for fire weapons which are already too expensive and rare.

But thank you for being first to reply ;)
I thought it would only disguise ur nametag

Vicey

Donator
Donator
I honestly can't say if a -1 or +1. I'd say I am also neutral because everything has it's good and bad. I'd say it will be the main purpose of hackers with tracers or PlayerESP.

Benefits
- Able to run away in a tough PVP situation.
- Able to camp (if camping is allowed in KPVP, I don't play it)
- Able to avoid being crowded / targeted if media.
- Able to explore the map freely without being chased.

Disadvantages
- Able to break the "Holding Saferooms" rules by invisible camping the room, avoiding the ban.
- Hackers can use Tracer to see players, specifically invisible players too.
- Hackers can use PlayerESP to see the outline of players, specifically invisible players too.
- Players with good gear (OP Players / Ranked Players) are able to invisible behind non-op players and easily kill them making the game unfair / annoying.
- Being able to get 1-tapped or 2-tapped easily by innocent players randomly clicking with a sword making it a waste.

That's all I can think of, I don't play KPVP so I do not know how it will help or if it will help, but this is my opinion.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Cronkers

Cronkers

Donator
I honestly can't say if a -1 or +1. I'd say I am also neutral because everything has it's good and bad. I'd say it will be the main purpose of hackers with tracers or PlayerESP.

Benefits
- Able to run away in a tough PVP situation.
- Able to camp (if camping is allowed in KPVP, I don't play it)
- Able to avoid being crowded / targeted if media.
- Able to explore the map freely without being chased.

Disadvantages
- Able to break the "Holding Saferooms" rules by invisible camping the room, avoiding the ban.
- Hackers can use Tracer to see players, specifically invisible players too.
- Hackers can use PlayerESP to see the outline of players, specifically invisible players too.
- Players with good gear (OP Players / Ranked Players) are able to invisible behind non-op players and easily kill them making the game unfair / annoying.
- Being able to get 1-tapped or 2-tapped easily by innocent players randomly clicking with a sword making it a waste.

That's all I can think of, I don't play KPVP so I do not know how it will help or if it will help, but this is my opinion.
Mostly agree with you.
However, I think for the "holding saferooms" disadvantage it could actually add to the game instead of ruin it.
If you are full invis in a saferoom there is a very low chance someone will actually walk in, if they do walk in they could see your particles and just 1 hit you or may just swing to check for invis anyway. But if they don't swing or don't hit you then you can quickly put your armour on and fight them, very high risk but high reward.

(But saferoom holding by logging off is completely unfair as there is no way to counter it and therefore makes sense why it's against the rules)

Thanks for the response :D

Vicey

Donator
Donator
if they do walk in they could see your particles
That is true, however players like me who do not have a good laptop would probably have all particles off (assuming they're using optifine / labymod), so that's a problem itself. But then again, yea they can just swing in places invis can be hiding. They may have to add a rule in no invis in saferooms if they add it. We'll see however.

also i have no idea what a saferoom is till i just read the rules

Knowly

Donator
Donator
IGN
Knowly
You can already get invis pots from the koth, but I would like it added to the shop too. Sadly because of 1.8, people can still see usernames after drinking the potion.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Cronkers

Cronkers

Donator
You can already get invis pots from the koth, but I would like it added to the shop too. Sadly because of 1.8, people can still see usernames after drinking the potion.
This saddens me to a level that I cannot begin to express.

Status
Not open for further replies.