Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Invest in an anti-cheat you Clowns

_narciarz

Donator
Donator
There is no argument against this
I agree. Even though the anticheat is not that good, people just yelling at the staff isn't helping. If you would like to actually help the situation you guys should report hackers when you see them, not just rage quit.

Agreed! People yelling at staff members won't help the situation, but the anti-cheat could be upgraded...
Don't be that type of person...

_narciarz OUT

xd_banana

Donator
Donator
The staff do try their best to reduce the number of hackers and improve their anti cheat. i think the /report command is coming soon

_narciarz

Donator
Donator
The staff do try their best to reduce the number of hackers and improve their anti cheat. i think the /report command is coming soon
It has been implemented, but they are reworking it...
And yes staff members try their best to reduce rule breakers and like Ash said - Gotta catch em all!

_narciarz OUT

shayanZgamer

stop with the staff thing the person asked about the anti cheat we need a better answer

JoltTheBolt

Known Member
Known Member
IGN
JoltTheBolt

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
Well! Just a quick little solution to all of this problem. JoltTheBolt made a Discord server with all of the staff. In this Discord, you can go and do a quick report thingy and the staff would look into it in under 10 minutes! Really helpful. I report a ton of hackers this way and most of them get banned.

The reason it's a really good solution is because there is no /report command. But this Discord is basically /report. To report a person it's the same way you would do it in game with the /report.

Here is how you do it,

(Username of the hacker), (The hacks the hacker was using)

For an example,

bhaj871b3o9 - Kill-Aura, Reach, Tower, scaffold and fly.

And after you report the hacker, when the staff do see it they'll reply with either 2 things... A checkmark indicating that they have seen your report and punished the hacker correctly. But if there was a cross mark, then it's because the hacker wasn't actually hacking, or they simply went offline.

To check if the person you reported got banned, kicked, muted or whatever, you can go to this link! - https://jartexnetwork.com/bans/
You can check which staff banned the hacker and whether or not they actually got banned! It's really helpful. I like it. + you can see how long they got banned for!

I can't give the link, so you'll have to ask JoltTheBolt for the Discord link..

Hopefully this helped anyone out there who hates each and every single hacker! ^v^

My Discord - Blue.#6969

Jolt's Discord - JoltTheBolt#5501