Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Does Jartex has an anti cheat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fixs_x

Does jartex has an anti cheat? Im tired of hackers roaming around my game, and the reporting system is atcually a bit complicated because u need a "video" like how am i suppose to open a screen recorder in a middle of a game where u have to focus and stuff and the worst thing is, I dont even have a screen recorder im just too lazy to install one, just saying dont hate me xD

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Does jartex has an anti cheat? Im tired of hackers roaming around my game, and the reporting system is atcually a bit complicated because u need a "video" like how am i suppose to open a screen recorder in a middle of a game where u have to focus and stuff and the worst thing is, I dont even have a screen recorder im just too lazy to install one, just saying dont hate me xD
Our server does have an anti cheat
but u can't /wdr or /report. But thats alright ,bedwars doesnt really have too many hackers you might come across one or two once in a while . Also they get insta banned if they do something blatant like killaura. Also dont be lazy and install one :p

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Yes but it isnt the best.... if you have problems using a screen recorder, you can use the Xbox Game Bar, which is built in a Windows 10 computer. Hope this solved that problem!

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Yes but it isnt the best.... if you have problems using a screen recorder, you can use the Xbox Game Bar, which is built in a Windows 10 computer. Hope this solved that problem!
oh yeah added to that if you have an nvidia gpu press alt + z and record in high quality (I use it)

_Nathan_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nathan_benedict
Yes thier is an anti cheat but it's not that goodtho

FutureBlank

Donator
Donator
Hello fixs_x fixs_x !

Our beloved Jartex has an anti-cheat and it upgrades from time to time as it bans a lot of cheaters without you noticing. The common cheaters who use reach and auto-clickers are easy to find and report. + you can use a program called OBS it is really fast paste recording program with just a click or a button and it starts/stops recording. Thank you for your time making this thread and have a wonderful evening.

~ Thread Locked ~

Status
Not open for further replies.