Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Increasing the trophies gained for clans

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxicCruel

IGN
Tuhid123
Minecraft Username:
Tuhid123​

What is the suggestion about?
Increasing the trophies gained for clans​

Description:
now as we all know clans season started and everyone started grinding for clans as myself being in the top 3 clan (deez nutz) i have noticed that the trophies gained is way too low and the trophies lost is too much. If u win games you gain like 5-8 trophies (sw-bw) but when u lose in bedwars u lose like 40 trophies? It makes grinding clans for jartex really demotivating and resulting in their clan losing because of the demotivation of losing 40+ trophies and gaining a mere 8.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This idea can help the clans being more competetive and playing more making their clan actually get a higher rank. it's honestly so demotivating to grind right now as i only gain 8 trophies and lose 40+.​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ToxicCruel

ToxicCruel

IGN
Tuhid123
on top of all of this, clans is meant to be skill-based and lowering the punishment for losing will result in the amount of skill required to actively battle for the top being drastically decreased.
i understand what you said and completely agree with you but there a lot of closet cheaters and a lot of factors that go into the "competitive"

as many of us probably know there is a supposed "sniper" clan that snipes clan and our clan has already been sniped 3 times and counting. the top 4 clan is already closet cheating making it much more demotivating. There are a lot of hackers in skywars now which made it much more less fun to play + while playing solos bedwars you get suddenly kicked for no reason or u get double rushed. Not everyone is always online to play Duos in ur clan But other than that i think what you said makes a point but i still think you should change or tweak the trophies gained/lost by a bit

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
well, sniping is something that, although sucks a lot, is part of any highly competitive game. the cheaters are something you can deal with, as with solid evidence you could easily get them banned and their trophies wiped. i get what you mean, i just personally think it's fine the way it is right now :D

UNXI

IGN
UNXI
+1
Also, please fix the weird ass glitch that makes you lose trophies when you die as a final even if your team ends up winning. it's just not fair at all and doesn't make sense to clutch for 7 trophies while ur teammate loses 50.

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I think what jartex has for measuring a clans potential is good method but it really discourages player from playing more game.
I have this 3 different stats of 3 different week which will help you to analyze.
sep last week: Got 500 beds (When there was no clan season going and only grinding for stats)
oct second week: Got 700 beds (When clan season is going and trophy gain is high)
oct third week: barely got 300 beds (Where we were really high up on clan lb and trophies gain [+14] is less than half of trophy penalty [-30])

This method also has an disadvantage where the contribution of least skilled starts to reduce again for ex.
I had this player who had a good grind at the beginning about (400 trophies) but then clan expanded and got really skilled players, he was not able to keep up with the penalty and slide down to 100, now I have told him to turn off his trophy contributor get the reward for this season and he will be kicked for next one

Am not saying this is a bad technique of measuring clan potential (its really good and effiecient actually) but its really discorages players to start a new game.
There are even few players who were in the tops clan and realized that their grinding was getting slowed due to clan penalties on lose so they just joined any of the bottom clan so as to get the reward (as all clan is top 50 get about same reward anyways)

Also for solo player they face hackers or teamers eventually (like I face them at least once every 5 games) and lose that game so we only get trophies about +26 from those 5 games (4wins 1lose)

Am not sure what jartex should do to improve this but if clan was added to increase the player grind its not working for clans reaching rank above #10

Tarun0707

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Tarun0707
-1 the current trophy system is good and doesn't need any revisions.

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
-1 [Stated by Jr Developer- Nirahz]

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, ToxicCruel​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • It is intended to be that way, the more trophies you have, the more you lose and less you earn, that way it is more competitive.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.