Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Increasing the trophies gained for clans

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxicCruel

IGN
Tuhid123
Minecraft Username:
Tuhid123​

What is the suggestion about?
Increasing the trophies gained for clans​

Description:
now as we all know clans season started and everyone started grinding for clans as myself being in the top 3 clan (deez nutz) i have noticed that the trophies gained is way too low and the trophies lost is too much. If u win games you gain like 5-8 trophies (sw-bw) but when u lose in bedwars u lose like 40 trophies? It makes grinding clans for jartex really demotivating and resulting in their clan losing because of the demotivation of losing 40+ trophies and gaining a mere 8.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This idea can help the clans being more competetive and playing more making their clan actually get a higher rank. it's honestly so demotivating to grind right now as i only gain 8 trophies and lose 40+.​

Mixu_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Mixu_Gamer
+1 because it happened to me i accidentally turned on when thing where you start grinding for the trophies i lost 5 trophies from skywars and lost 40 from bedwars, it was really weird i thought that will be a bug but nope.

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello ToxicCruel,

After Reviewing your Suggestion, I decided to give it a +1.

● Reasons stated above by yourself.​

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Minecraft Username:
Tuhid123

What is the suggestion about?
Increasing the trophies gained for clans

Description:
now as we all know clans season started and everyone started grinding for clans as myself being in the top 3 clan (deez nutz) i have noticed that the trophies gained is way too low and the trophies lost is too much. If u win games you gain like 5-8 trophies (sw-bw) but when u lose in bedwars u lose like 40 trophies? It makes grinding clans for jartex really demotivating and resulting in their clan losing because of the demotivation of losing 40+ trophies and gaining a mere 8.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This idea can help the clans being more competetive and playing more making their clan actually get a higher rank. it's honestly so demotivating to grind right now as i only gain 8 trophies and lose 40+.
Minigames clan system is pretty much the ELO system in practice

+1

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
-1 because this is fully intended, we do not intend on clans reaching into insanely high trophy milestones and everything will be much more competitive with the current ELO system, and the added risk is a nice bonus to really make your games feel important.

Last edited:

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
-1 because this is fully intended, we do not intend on clans reaching into insanely high trophy milestones and everything will be much more competitive with the current ELO system, and the added risk is a nice bonus to really make your games feel important.
on top of all of this, clans is meant to be skill-based and lowering the punishment for losing will result in the amount of skill required to actively battle for the top being drastically decreased.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
-1, Its similar to the ranked bedwars elo system that you know very well, once you get to higher levels what you gain is exponentially smaller to what you lose. If not it becomes a "who plays more" compared to "who has a better wlr/who is better".

Status
Not open for further replies.