Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Increasing the amount of money you get per kill

Status
Not open for further replies.

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Crueling / DROGON623​

What is the suggestion about?
Increasing the amount of money you get per kill​

Description:
This is pretty self explanatory. The amount of money you get per kill on kitpvp is 2.5$ and this isnt merely enough to match the prices of the economy and theres been multiple posts about kitpvp economy. The only "reliable" source of income for players is voting or cross-server trades. Players need a more suitable source of income, especially new players. So this is a simple suggestion, just increase the amount of money you get per kill to make it easier, for new players and others alike, to get money.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
New players wouldn't have such a hard time gathering money and would stay on the gamemode longer if they better understand how kitpvp works.
This is needed for other reasons as well. As I mentioned there are two ways to make money, one depends on luck (vote crates) and the other relies on playing other gamemodes (cross-server trading). They both are unreliable and not really friendly to new players.​

Extra Information:
The increase can be decided by the devs as they see fit but in my mind i would like it to be greater than or equal to 10$​

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
Hello DROGON623 DROGON623

After reading through your suggestion I have decided to vote +1 for the following reason(s):

- Good for grinders.

For future reference, I suggest you read the rules here
~Regards,
MrBeastAlan
Feel free to point me out if I'm wrong

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, DROGON623​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and is already implemented in the latest reset!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.