Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Increasing the amount of money you get per kill

Status
Not open for further replies.

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Crueling / DROGON623​

What is the suggestion about?
Increasing the amount of money you get per kill​

Description:
This is pretty self explanatory. The amount of money you get per kill on kitpvp is 2.5$ and this isnt merely enough to match the prices of the economy and theres been multiple posts about kitpvp economy. The only "reliable" source of income for players is voting or cross-server trades. Players need a more suitable source of income, especially new players. So this is a simple suggestion, just increase the amount of money you get per kill to make it easier, for new players and others alike, to get money.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
New players wouldn't have such a hard time gathering money and would stay on the gamemode longer if they better understand how kitpvp works.
This is needed for other reasons as well. As I mentioned there are two ways to make money, one depends on luck (vote crates) and the other relies on playing other gamemodes (cross-server trading). They both are unreliable and not really friendly to new players.​

Extra Information:
The increase can be decided by the devs as they see fit but in my mind i would like it to be greater than or equal to 10$​

Asasination

Addicted Member
+1

But this will obviously just inflate prices too, so I don't know if it will work as perfect as you plan; and no one cares about kitpvp anymore it's been lagging for like the past 3 months with no changes so I really doubt this will get put into place Crueling / DROGON623.

GL0CKK

Donator
Donator
+1

This is a great idea since the economy is kind of hard this map, New players have it alot harder due to the low amount of money they're getting.
Even for us ranked players money is hard to get if the money you get from kills goes up to 7.5-10 it would be a lot easier to get started and you'll just overall have more fun because you can get better gear faster.

TahJ758

Donator
Donator
IGN
TahJ758 or Zyai
The coin booster already give it a boost like the 4x coin booster is 27 coins i think but yeah it should be boosted because the kit upgrades and other things you do with coins go higher than 100k coins in total

eeKso94

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
+1
right now, if you are not rich in another game-mode, basically is impossible that you can be rich on kitpvp, the only way to "farm" could be the kills but it gives only 2 per kill (not counting killstreaks), I think if they will fix the lag, and increase money per kill it will be way better.

Sav

Addicted Member
Donator
+1,
This would be a very useful change and It would be a step to balancing the economy on the KitPvP.

IGN
PVxHeadshot_YT
+1 I agree that the prices need to go up a bit, also keeping this suggestion alive

Status
Not open for further replies.