Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP Increase requirement of kills to play ranked matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gusto

Minecraft Username:
iGusto_

What is the suggestion about?
Increase requirement of kills to play ranked matches

Description:
Currently you need only 10 kills to join ranked queue which is too easy for hackers. So my suggestion is to change it to 75 kills. Hackers can easily get this 10 kills and then they queue for ranked matches and we lose our ELO, because of a hacker. Requirement should be 75 kills or more because its not that hard to get it for legit players and hackers will be probably already banned (by console or staff) or reported on forums. This will bring more fun and less hackers in ranked matches. Its also good training for new players before joining ranked matches that require more skills.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can reduce amount of hackers in ranked matches (or eliminates hackers in ranked), bring more fun and we won´t lose elo because of hackers.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
100 kills to join a ranked match no one would play it and ranked will be dead. that doesnt help whatsoever
100 kills is the solution, you can see that most of players already have this requirement so we don't have to worry , but hackers will get ban even before reaching 50 kills , so before you reply think about what it is going to bring

Slash

Donator
Donator
100 kills is the solution, you can see that most of players already have this requirement so we don't have to worry , but hackers will get ban even before reaching 50 kills , so before you reply think about what it is going to bring
There is cheaters with thousands of kills and not banned yet. I got what you mean tho, there is a big chance of them getting banned, however it can make ranked a dead queue since its too much kills for some players that wanted to play it. Also closet cheating is a thing and we dont have a lot of staff that screen shares

Knowly

Donator
Donator
IGN
Knowly
This won't stop hackers from playing ranked, but it will at least have a bit less of them. +1

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
+1
I actually never though of this brilliant idea.

There is cheaters with thousands of kills and not banned yet. I got what you mean tho, there is a big chance of them getting banned, however it can make ranked a dead queue since its too much kills for some players that wanted to play it. Also closet cheating is a thing and we dont have a lot of staff that screen shares
But there is no problem in increasing the amount of kills required to play ranked matches. However, we need statistics here, how can one be so sure about that it would go dead if the amount of kills required goes up? Without the statistical data we shouldn't comment on this.

Even, I myself encounter hackers 30% of the time in ranked matches. It is very easy to accumulate 10 kills without getting caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.