Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP Increase requirement of kills to play ranked matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gusto

Minecraft Username:
iGusto_

What is the suggestion about?
Increase requirement of kills to play ranked matches

Description:
Currently you need only 10 kills to join ranked queue which is too easy for hackers. So my suggestion is to change it to 75 kills. Hackers can easily get this 10 kills and then they queue for ranked matches and we lose our ELO, because of a hacker. Requirement should be 75 kills or more because its not that hard to get it for legit players and hackers will be probably already banned (by console or staff) or reported on forums. This will bring more fun and less hackers in ranked matches. Its also good training for new players before joining ranked matches that require more skills.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can reduce amount of hackers in ranked matches (or eliminates hackers in ranked), bring more fun and we won´t lose elo because of hackers.

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
Nice suggestion man, I agree on that! Hackers won't even reach the amount of these kills and they'll probably get banned. +1

JoltTheBolt

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
JoltTheBolt

Slash

Donator
Donator
-1 its good how it is. They can just cheat to 75 just like cheating to 10 xddd

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G

Gusto

-1 its good how it is. They can just cheat to 75 just like cheating to 10 xddd
no it is not? Requirement could be even 100 kills. Most of practice hackers get banned by console or by staff (players are reporting them) and I dont believe that hacker can hack to 75 kills (75 matches!!) without console banning him.

Slash

Donator
Donator
no it is not? Requirement could be even 100 kills. Most of practice hackers get banned by console or by staff (players are reporting them) and I dont believe that hacker can hack to 75 kills (75 matches!!) without console banning him.
100 kills to join a ranked match no one would play it and ranked will be dead. that doesnt help whatsoever

Status
Not open for further replies.