Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Immortal Factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pistrama

Hello I'd like to direct this suggestion too the developers of Factions and the staff of Factions, as they do play a big role in how new seasons of factions playout and are structured. I am a big fan of JartexNetwork and how Factions are structured, but there have been some things added or taken out that have ruined the game and we see a wide majority of day one players leaving JartexNetwork to start playing on other servers, because of things that have been added or things that have been taken out of the game that ruin the game.
Losing a player base that plays daily and participates every season is really upsetting especially with my experience's from the past and the server I managed in the past died out from this direct problem.
A couple things that could be done to revive Factions Jartex.
Having a player base who decides what they want to play based from their past experiences can really affect the structure and the style it is played.
My suggestion is that we should have a committee/player-base who has experience in the game and has been part of our server for a while and understand how things work, of course having no privilege except voluntary.

This would give our experienced players and our members to have a voice to embrace their ideas through.

Kind regards
Pistrama

Flappix Flappix Yanique1 Yanique1 hakim251 hakim251

Solution
Hello there!

JartexNetwork already has a player centered enhancements team called Team Enhancements. This team is made up of community members who can give live feedback on changes and updates. There is even an application for the team here: https://jartexnetwork.com/team-enhancements-applications/

Furthermore, if you are trying to suggest features be implemented into JartexNetwork, we urge you to use the correct suggestions subforum found here: https://jartexnetwork.com/suggestions/ .

I can assure you that community feedback is greatly appreciated and even encouraged as long as it is constructive, team enhancements helps organize that feedback to make changes for upcoming maps. Please make all the suggestions you want as...

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
But that isn't possible especially when you have players like yourself who plays the game for fun and that is understood and respected, who is given stuff from players who pay to win, who enter darkzone with the best set in the game who can 2 tap you?
How is it possible for us to grind when you have a player base like that? maybe if we all had fair advantages against eachother we would have a fair player base?
Everyone can make a cane farm and start somewhere. Cane sells for a high amount currently and will even be even higher for the next map ahead. Sets are easy to get if you are smart. I've seen people who haven't spent anything & nonranks having a max set within few days of a map.

You're saying Gucci, Adidas etc. everyone had them? They were only obtainable by crates aswell (2 were /f shop which is getting added next map with different sets aswell) so what's your point ? They are currently more sets to obtain with grinding than before ? The problem is you don't want to grind.

Pistrama

No hakim251 hakim251 I do grind a lot! but what I am implementing is that, players who have played for years on end shouldn't have to quit, just because it has turned to a pay to win server, maybe if this server takes the suggestion we give there would be a large player base that would play daily, and I am sure there would be many players that will pay to win to gain advantage.

Flappix

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Yet Factions has gotten worse and worse overtime?
Just changed, change can be viewed as worse or better to the viewer or player. We cannot force anyone to play, the Dev team and Team Facs does indeed work hard to improve the server.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Pistrama

Pistrama

Well this is a suggestion from myself and many other players who feel the same way I do about how factions is developing in a damaging perspective.

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
Well this is a suggestion from myself and many other players who feel the same way I do about how factions is developing in a damaging perspective.
There is no suggestion, it's you crying you're more welcome to say your opinions on how to make it better just saying you don't like it does nothing.

Pistrama

Not really mate 😂, your just getting toxic at the fact that changes are being made to your advantage, and don’t try to shut me up by saying that i’m crying because i’m really not i’m making a great suggestion that could really revive factions jartex because let’s face the fact it’s dead, and you coming every season and stealing payout just because your connections with staff is really crazy.

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
Not really mate 😂, your just getting toxic at the fact that changes are being made to your advantage, and don’t try to shut me up by saying that i’m crying because i’m really not i’m making a great suggestion that could really revive factions jartex because let’s face the fact it’s dead, and you coming every season and stealing payout just because your connections with staff is really crazy.
Changes are being made to my advantage? I don't pvp & I went darkzone and grinded for first time myself ?

"I'm making a great suggestion" the only thing you said in a 500 word paragraph is "new map is bad it's p2w make better" how is that a suggestion, give us more information on what needs changing and what should get added.

How does my connection to staff help me "steal" payouts? Are they giving me value? Are they raiding people for me? Flappix Flappix thank you for giving me spawners to win ftop!

Everyone has the same chance to raid me every single map and everyone has the same chance to protect their base for ftop.

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Hello there!

JartexNetwork already has a player centered enhancements team called Team Enhancements. This team is made up of community members who can give live feedback on changes and updates. There is even an application for the team here: https://jartexnetwork.com/team-enhancements-applications/

Furthermore, if you are trying to suggest features be implemented into JartexNetwork, we urge you to use the correct suggestions subforum found here: https://jartexnetwork.com/suggestions/ .

I can assure you that community feedback is greatly appreciated and even encouraged as long as it is constructive, team enhancements helps organize that feedback to make changes for upcoming maps. Please make all the suggestions you want as long as they are reasonable within the correct forum above.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.

Regards,
Yanique1.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.