Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Immortal Factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pistrama

Hello I'd like to direct this suggestion too the developers of Factions and the staff of Factions, as they do play a big role in how new seasons of factions playout and are structured. I am a big fan of JartexNetwork and how Factions are structured, but there have been some things added or taken out that have ruined the game and we see a wide majority of day one players leaving JartexNetwork to start playing on other servers, because of things that have been added or things that have been taken out of the game that ruin the game.
Losing a player base that plays daily and participates every season is really upsetting especially with my experience's from the past and the server I managed in the past died out from this direct problem.
A couple things that could be done to revive Factions Jartex.
Having a player base who decides what they want to play based from their past experiences can really affect the structure and the style it is played.
My suggestion is that we should have a committee/player-base who has experience in the game and has been part of our server for a while and understand how things work, of course having no privilege except voluntary.

This would give our experienced players and our members to have a voice to embrace their ideas through.

Kind regards
Pistrama

Flappix Flappix Yanique1 Yanique1 hakim251 hakim251

Solution
Hello there!

JartexNetwork already has a player centered enhancements team called Team Enhancements. This team is made up of community members who can give live feedback on changes and updates. There is even an application for the team here: https://jartexnetwork.com/team-enhancements-applications/

Furthermore, if you are trying to suggest features be implemented into JartexNetwork, we urge you to use the correct suggestions subforum found here: https://jartexnetwork.com/suggestions/ .

I can assure you that community feedback is greatly appreciated and even encouraged as long as it is constructive, team enhancements helps organize that feedback to make changes for upcoming maps. Please make all the suggestions you want as...

ralfs

Hello I think thats a good idea, because ppl are dropping like flys and going to other servers, because it hard to get stuff done

Amberlycate

Donator
Donator
I Agree, With pistrama, The only reason why most player left the server was because They treat factions as a KitPvP style rather than factions, The new items are more based to pay 2 win rather than grind to win, The previous Immortal Factions was great and has more players on warp FPS, They were often in Santas Gucci Versace and other special p4 that u get from Loot boxes/Crates. I also suggest that you bring back the trading system as more players are getting scammed and quitting the server. My experience through out my faction years was recruiting alot of decent pvper players for my faction, in jartex because they have the most unique custom enchants that you need to grind for, This season was less playable for players who are most efficient in grinding to get dogged in pvp to a pay2win, I think the new season is unbalanced and not fun for Non Pay2win Players like me.

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
There is already a playerbase team.

Pistrama

Well, obviously they aren't players who play everyday since they are making everything pay to win?

Flappix

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Hello! This is a suggestion that already exists. We made the Factions Community Discord for this very purpose, it allows players to suggest ideas to us directly and speak amongst each other. We do read every chat and see your comments. As well as Team Factions, the management team of Factions exists and we do recruit players but our requirements are very strict and judgement stricter. Anyone is free to apply in my DMs if they wish, though no promises can be made of acceptance. As for the other group Team Enchancements also exists for this.

Pistrama

Understandable, but how is that existing solving any of the problems we are facing in factions daily?
Not being able to get any special sets only through crates that have to be bought through real life money, that is our example of pay to win.

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
Well, obviously they aren't players who play everyday since they are making everything pay to win
They are played that play more & longer than you have. To get sets you don't need to pay to win. Darkzone is a space for everyone to get a chance to get sets and money. Cane is a safe and quick way to make money too.

Pistrama

But that isn't possible especially when you have players like yourself who plays the game for fun and that is understood and respected, who is given stuff from players who pay to win, who enter darkzone with the best set in the game who can 2 tap you?
How is it possible for us to grind when you have a player base like that? maybe if we all had fair advantages against eachother we would have a fair player base?

Flappix

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Understandable, but how is that existing solving any of the problems we are facing in factions daily?
Not being able to get any special sets only through crates that have to be bought through real life money, that is our example of pay to win.
These are more Developer related issues, we tell players who contact us with issues like this to make bug reports or to speak to Devs about them. We as staff, and players that would be involved in this suggested team would not be able to do much

hacedisme

Hello I'd like to direct this suggestion too the developers of Factions and the staff of Factions, as they do play a big role in how new seasons of factions playout and are structured. I am a big fan of JartexNetwork and how Factions are structured, but there have been some things added or taken out that have ruined the game and we see a wide majority of day one players leaving JartexNetwork to start playing on other servers, because of things that have been added or things that have been taken out of the game that ruin the game.
Losing a player base that plays daily and participates every season is really upsetting especially with my experience's from the past and the server I managed in the past died out from this direct problem.
Having a player base who decides what they want to play based from their past experiences can really affect the structure and the style it is played.
My suggestion is that we should have a committee/player-base who has experience in the game and has been part of our server for a while and understand how things work, of course having no privilege except voluntary.

This would give our experienced players and our members to have a voice to embrace their ideas through.

Kind regards
Pistrama

i need

Kind regards
Pistrama

I haced, I want to go back to last season

Status
Not open for further replies.