Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Im so dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

obv_iXeno

Banned
Donator
So,i didnt played kitpvp since i joined the server but yesterday i joined the server and played and i realized its very fun.Also,i went to crates and was surprised to see that i had 256 vote keys.I opened 8 and got a ultra rare key opened that and got a rank voucher idk ive never played this gamemode.My inventory was full and that voucher fell on ground and some nearby steve picked it up and ran away(I didnt knew what voucher did).Then,i decided to throw away my gear but i couldnt in spawn.So,i decided to go and get killed by someone so my gear drops(How dumb am i ) and i accidently stored my steak in vault and left keys in my inventory and then i went to map and said a level 0 to kill me and he killed me
After that i came to spawn very happily and decided to open crates and i saw that my keys are gone.

Jesse531

Donator
Donator
That luck is insane... I feel soo bad awh.. well good luck I guess.

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Mad :} Mad :} Requesting thread lock to prevent Further Grave Digging. Thanks

I did same as you i was have 10 ultra keys and my inventory was full then i told some1 to kill me then he killed then i realized my keys was in my inventory LOL

Check your inventory before you to arena or open crates , I once left game in arena when my combat log went off and voted I got all keys and fall in a pit :( the pain

froopa

IGN
froopa
So,i didnt played kitpvp since i joined the server but yesterday i joined the server and played and i realized its very fun.Also,i went to crates and was surprised to see that i had 256 vote keys.I opened 8 and got a ultra rare key opened that and got a rank voucher idk ive never played this gamemode.My inventory was full and that voucher fell on ground and some nearby steve picked it up and ran away(I didnt knew what voucher did).Then,i decided to throw away my gear but i couldnt in spawn.So,i decided to go and get killed by someone so my gear drops(How dumb am i ) and i accidently stored my steak in vault and left keys in my inventory and then i went to map and said a level 0 to kill me and he killed me
After that i came to spawn very happily and decided to open crates and i saw that my keys are gone.
Sorry, i actually can't help you with that

Status
Not open for further replies.