Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Im so dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

obv_iXeno

Banned
Donator
So,i didnt played kitpvp since i joined the server but yesterday i joined the server and played and i realized its very fun.Also,i went to crates and was surprised to see that i had 256 vote keys.I opened 8 and got a ultra rare key opened that and got a rank voucher idk ive never played this gamemode.My inventory was full and that voucher fell on ground and some nearby steve picked it up and ran away(I didnt knew what voucher did).Then,i decided to throw away my gear but i couldnt in spawn.So,i decided to go and get killed by someone so my gear drops(How dumb am i ) and i accidently stored my steak in vault and left keys in my inventory and then i went to map and said a level 0 to kill me and he killed me
After that i came to spawn very happily and decided to open crates and i saw that my keys are gone.

_Nathan_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nathan_benedict
Sadge I can feel the pain cause I got like 60 ranked games in Practice pvp cause i voted that many times but it all went to waste cause i never played, guess I am gonna go cry to mama now.

ADNThunder

IGN
ADNThunder
Sadge I can feel the pain cause I got like 60 ranked games in Practice pvp cause i voted that many times but it all went to waste cause i never played, guess I am gonna go cry to mama now.
Sadness I have 45 rn im gonna go grind what am I doing in forums wtf

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
Are you a rock? No way you can be that dumb with your actions.

Sorry for disrespecting rocks.

SeaMist888

That
So,i didnt played kitpvp since i joined the server but yesterday i joined the server and played and i realized its very fun.Also,i went to crates and was surprised to see that i had 256 vote keys.I opened 8 and got a ultra rare key opened that and got a rank voucher idk ive never played this gamemode.My inventory was full and that voucher fell on ground and some nearby steve picked it up and ran away(I didnt knew what voucher did).Then,i decided to throw away my gear but i couldnt in spawn.So,i decided to go and get killed by someone so my gear drops(How dumb am i ) and i accidently stored my steak in vault and left keys in my inventory and then i went to map and said a level 0 to kill me and he killed me
After that i came to spawn very happily and decided to open crates and i saw that my keys are gone.
That kept getting worse and worse. I feel for you but you will know now for next time

Status
Not open for further replies.