Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I'm perm banned and couln't appeal

miir13

IGN
miir13
wow it has been so long since i posted anything here ๐Ÿ˜„ .
I'm posting this so someone would help me get back to jartex , i really miss my friends there ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ .

i tried to appeal once but someone decided to reject it cuz of lack of affort ๐Ÿ˜ :| , i'm not sure what he meant but he said i could appeal again in a week and it's been over months and i still can't2022-03-18_09.08.00.jpg

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
wow it has been so long since i posted anything here ๐Ÿ˜„ .
I'm posting this so someone would help me get back to jartex , i really miss my friends there ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ .

i tried to appeal once but someone decided to reject it cuz of lack of affort ๐Ÿ˜ :| , i'm not sure what he meant but he said i could appeal again in a week and it's been over months and i still can'tView attachment 20691
When he said you can appeal in a week it means that your appeal won't be instantly denied if you make them after a week.
In any case if you are out of appeals you need to DM a sr mod+ staff for more
He didn't meant you will get more appeals in a week, rather meant you can appeal in a week if you have them

Also now we have less sr mods than before, so it may take atleast 7 days for them to reply (well chocz was the sr mod who was removed so it prolly deosnt affect the reply times)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

miir13

IGN
miir13
hi thanks for giving me this information :) , i remember that i red it there that every player can appeal up to five times but i for some reason just had one ๐Ÿ˜‘ , and that was my only appeal :| wow , tnx again anyway

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Put more effort into writing your appeal the next time you decide to appeal. Even if the ban was a year ago or two it doesn't change the fact that you used unfair mods, etc which gave you an advantage over someone. Don't expect to be forgiven that easily just because it has been a year or two.

Tewxx

Uh at that point just find a new server thereโ€™s one thatโ€™s assoicted with jartex just look up crafty games

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

miir13

IGN
miir13
Put more effort into writing your appeal the next time you decide to appeal. Even if the ban was a year ago or two it doesn't change the fact that you used unfair mods, etc which gave you an advantage over someone. Don't expect to be forgiven that easily just because it has been a year or two.
i really don't know what do u mean when you say put more effort .
pleas explain what exactly i did wrong .

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

miir13

IGN
miir13
Uh at that point just find a new server thereโ€™s one thatโ€™s assoicted with jartex just look up crafty games
tnx for your suggestion , i know a lot of other servers and i play on them .
i just really miss some of my friends in jartex .

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
welp try to contact some senior mod also make sure ur appeal is well written